OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Thank god for RNG! I’m in! Thanks @Heliosphear !

2 Likes

Thank you @tresbundles it has been corrected with a reroll came up with 3,
@BU2B

1 Like

Ayyee! Glad to be so lucky! :green_heart::green_heart: Can’t wait to see it!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh man, I missed out on this epic poster, I am so bummed. Congrats to all that were chosen. Well deserved.

9 Likes

@Rhai88 thanks for the chance at another fantastic sticker!!!

Sure would look nice to give this one company!!! LOL

12 Likes

I WANT A CANNATROL SO BADLY @Kgrim ! Thanks for posting so I can live vicariously through you :rofl:

9 Likes

Congratulations! @amumayuk @Jinglepot @ColeLennon @ix3u @THCeed @toastyjakes

@YoBigdaddy @GrouchyOldMan @BU2B @MyLittleGrundle @HomegrownVABudz

Way to go OGS what a great achievement on the eve of 420 :tada::clap::sunglasses::partying_face::facepunch:

8 Likes

The wife bought me mine!!! LOL
If it’s one thing I’ll say, you won’t be disappointed.
It flat out works. I’ve never disputed the fact that drying/curing can be done the old conventional way. But, this is “set it and forget it” easy.
Having buds that taste like a 30+ day dry/cure in 8 days with no worrying or hassles is priceless in my world!!! LOL

7 Likes

Woohoo!! So very cool. Such an honor. Thank you to @Heliosphear for the effort!! Congratulations to all involved.

3 Likes

Looks like its @GrouchyOldMan!

11 Likes

I’m feeling great cannabis karma. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are these available for purchase @Heliosphear ?

2 Likes

I won. I might be able to get a copy printed somewhere for you. I pretty well live next door and work lots in the Miss.

4 Likes

Congratulations all that won! I’m sure all that want in on the poster will get on at sometime or another…me included! Congrats again guys

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I didn’t make the cut either.
Congrats people.

11 Likes

Thanks for creating a great poster and congratulations to all the winners. I missed it this time but I’ll be ready for the next one. Truly a grow room keepsake for the winners.

7 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures and @tresbundles

your 4x9 inch 420 edition OG stickers are now with the post office! Keep your eyes peeled!

:metal:t4: :alien:

Todays wiki is still up and will be until tomorrow!
Try your luck!

@Heliosphear tomorrow at your convenience will you please do the honors and draw our 3rd and 4th winners of the 420 sticker!*

14 Likes

Wow! Thank you everyone!!!

2 Likes

In honor of one of the most generous people on here, and 420, I forfeit my spot on the poster and give it to @DougDawson, cause if anyone should be on there it’s him.

14 Likes