OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Am I too late?

14 Likes

Oh Hell Right! Thanks RNG for picking my photo. Thank you @Heliosphear for all the work that youā€™ve put into this. Happy 420 OG Family!:grin::green_heart:

4 Likes

YIPES!!! I am totally stoked to be a part of this @Heliosphear & @Rhai88 :star_struck: :+1: :+1:

You guys are taking OG to a whole new level.
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

congratulations to all winnersā€¦!!!x

3 Likes

I love the structure of that thing so much lol

3 Likes

That is super cool of you @CanuckistanPete but I could not take your spot. You deserve to be on there bud. I really appreciate the gesture my friend. :pray:

7 Likes

I knew youā€™d say that, but I insist. Iā€™m doing this for the integrity of the poster! :laughing:

9 Likes

Did you see my post in the other thread?

2 Likes

Well gee, I donā€™t want to argue :upside_down_face:, thanks bud. As long as itā€™s ok with @Heliosphear I will accept your really amazing offer. Thanks bud.

5 Likes

It is, already asked him.

5 Likes

Yes I didā€¦Iā€™m in.

2 Likes

Truly an honor!
Congratulations to all winners AND entrants. As @Heliosphear has said before: ā€œIā€™m proud to be OG with you!ā€ :v: :green_heart:

3 Likes

@GregOG is that the ancestral skunk x TH or just the straight Turkish I forget

2 Likes

@Budderton someone sent me this gif today. Couldnā€™t help but think of you :rofl:
image000000

11 Likes

Ooooooook! @CanuckistanPete the sample of the poster has @DougDawson in your position, I have read the response and will change it back to your picture.

@GregOG youā€™re just in time to have your picture to be in the voting for top 3 prizes with your picture in the middle if you win. The poster picture assignments are now final.

@Pigeonman please look at your picture as is, if you want to move your OG ID, I will honor that request.

All images have been edit to show the OD ID and best part of picture provided. The OG ID is a watermark to prevent anyone else from stealing your image and provides ownership of the image.

@Rhai88 and @DJSF images are place holders for the images Iā€™m working on.

Happy 420! Be sure to celebrate the Cannabis Holiday! OG 420 POTM Stickers should start arriving in mail boxes today.

24 Likes

@CanuckistanPeteā€¦lovely gesture young man!!!

2 Likes

So who is taking the center spot?

@Heliosphear I have closed the wiki as there was ample sign up time.

24 TL3 members have signed up.

when you have an opportunity please draw our 2 winners!

Ha! NICE placement. I am corrected and please leave as is @Heliosphear good eye :smiley:

2 Likes

Man I am so damn stoked I made it :sweat_smile:

So awesome :call_me_hand::v:

1 Like