OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

Super, super, SUPER SUPER. Woohoo, thank you.

9 Likes

Congratulations to all as this was a fun experience GO OG what a GR8 place to be!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners.
:facepunch:.

*   ↖️

I wish my pic was included in the poll but i don’t know what happened to the picture, but it wasn’t included in the vote … :+1:. ( aww .! - Lol. ) .

I hope you members that have their pics on the poster/calendar get to acquire a copy …! :ok_hand:.

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz

3 Likes

well… how about this… shoot me your addy, I have an OG sticker and some killer beans I would like to send your way

9 Likes

Congratulations @Pigeonman , @Justblazin , @SHSC-1 and @THCeed.
This was an awesomely OG thing to do @Heliosphear and @Rhai88 !!!
Well done!

7 Likes

I wasn’t trying to ‘solicit any sympathy’ , bro but I’ll be happy to accept the sticker etc. ( Lol. )

I’ll send you a message shortly.
Thanks. :facepunch:

Gaz

4 Likes

Dam that is a nice consolation prize and very OG of you. :tophat::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m calling BS. There is no way Pigeon had a prettier pic than me.

Haha. Just kidding.
Congrats to the winners and Thank you to @Heliosphear and @Rhai88 for sponsoring the contest. You guys and gals ROCK!

9 Likes

Congrats to @Pigeonman , @Justblazin , @SHSC-1 , @THCeed on the win and to all the sticker winners. I’m going to have to learn how to grow better meds to keep up with yall. Thanks to @Heliosphear and @Rhai88 for all the fun.
My stickers have arrived. Will show them off when they find their forever home. :grin::green_heart::+1:

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!! A

5 Likes

it’s not for sympathy :wink:
Just think of it as a consolation prize
This place has been so good to me and with this win here I will have a duplicate sticker so I want you to have it , that’s all.

6 Likes

Thank you for all the fun and stickers love it!!!

5 Likes

The community that plays together stays together!:partying_face:

6 Likes

Great competition and great entries…congrats to everyone…!!!

6 Likes

Congrats to all!:v:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners. I’m stoked and honored that I found my way onto the poster. So happy to be a member of OG. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thanks you so much!!
Congratulations to all the winners and @Pigeonman for taking number 1.
Thanks for the opportunity to win!! OG is the best!!

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners how do I get a poster with my picture in the middle?

3 Likes

So it looks like I will have 3 stickers left over as @Pigeonman and @SHSC-1 already have the 4x9in stickers coming to them… and also @FirstCavApache64 you were sending your 4x9in sticker to @THCeed weren’t you?

All winners will get sent out a pack of the new cross between… Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry.

I will be running another round of giveaways with the extra stickers later on today!

Thanks for the fun @Heliosphear you’re an OG through and through and keep this place fun!

14 Likes

Mine is in the mail to him. It’s a killer sticker. You guys make great art for all of us

Thanks so much for the fun with the poster and giveaways.

7 Likes