OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

So my picture won a spot on the poster how can I aquire the poster and the sticker ? Or are they only going to the official winner of the contest, idk but I still haven’t set up the new tent and wondering if anyone wants me to test any beans or can donate any to me ? Thanks y’all for oh so much knowledge and helping me. I have severe anxiety and it helps me to get to chat with all my OG family.

4 Likes

Congrats for all the winners and a great contest.

5 Likes

Look in the breeders lab thread :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear will have them available for purchase in a few days…

The stickers are not for sale I’m just doing giveaways here and there for people.

There are more than a few OGs tossing seeds out at people just need to check out the different threads.

okay outstanding man! Way to share the love!

7 Likes

Thanks I’m kinda new to this and I would appreciate any help with getting some legit seeds.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :trophy: yayyy. Awesome stuff :wink:

3 Likes

Try the free seeds and clones thread. Also the Doug Dawson giveaway thread. Won’t take long to find something.

5 Likes

congrats to the winners

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners, well deserved, you guys grow great plants.

And congrats @Heliosphear for being such an awesome person.

3 Likes

my goalie number nice

1 Like

Congratulations to all you winners, but really everyone that has entered some great photos. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks you for this amazing opportunity @Heliosphear and @Rhai88!

5 Likes

Nice contest @Heliosphear and @Rhai88 ! Something of this magnitude takes quite a bit of coordination and you two nailed it! Congrats to @Pigeonman @Justblazin @SHSC-1 and @THCeed on the win! Beautiful photos and you guys deserve it!

7 Likes

Congrats to all winners!!! And to @Heliosphear for all the fun. Very coo!!
Blessings

7 Likes

I’m not sure how to enter in the giveaway, thanks for the help.

2 Likes

This one is over bud, winners already chosen.

4 Likes

I’m late to the game but glad you knew and made sure it’s shared! If both came to me I was gonna do a give-away as something that cool can’t be hoarded! :fire:

Thanks so much everyone!! So many great photos to stare at as we all participated! :hugs:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all Winners!

The OG 420 POTM poster is now for sale to anyone. I’m currently using Zazzle to have the posters printed, they raised the prices… the following prices have my 15% discount included.
24X36 $35
18X24 $$20
USA shipping free
International shipping $14
Plus $5 donation to support OverGrow
Example:

When you order a poster, you select the picture for the center.

19 Likes

Very cool @Heliosphear , thanks for another great event

4 Likes

I’m so stoked for this poster. I can’t wait to see my blueberry muffin pic in the center.

13 Likes

Sweet! Will these be available for a while @Heliosphear ? I REALLY REALLY want one but could not possibly be more tapped atm. Thanks for all your hard work bro, absolutely love this entire idea/thread it’s just amazing ! And a prime example of the OG spirit that we are wholeheartedly keeping alive and well over here!

4 Likes