OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

Alright everyone, start of the race approches, you can start germination in 4 hours, at exactly 12.00 midnight EST. Your first entry should be the germination method in the competition thread, remember midnight EST.

See ya there!

1 Like

I went and got my coco/perlite today, ordered a 2nd 4x4 tent off amazon, will be germinating my seeds tomorrow :exclamation: only shitty thing is i don’t have a phone or tablet so its difficult for me to take pictures, i have to borrow a tablet n e-mail them to myself … but i’ll document the germination i guess i have to ?

and if i’m growing multiple plants do I have to pick only one to enter right now to be sharing the updates or can i pick later which one i want judged after i know which turns out best? :smiley:

3 Likes

You guys can start germination the first minute of Sunday @ 00:01, aprox in 4 hours.

I will be there and sleepy. :sleeping: Ha! Ha!

1 Like

Already chose some genetics and will have 4 beans germinating, the first one to pop, will be the one for the competition.

1 Like

Would you please show us a picture of it, i also would like to put the pic in the “comp thread

2 Likes

what if the winner gets choice of seed and the other goes to runner up? :smiley: always like better odds :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got three SA x GS i will be sprouting, we hold off for a female right?

1 Like

Count on me to add a pack of Grass Monkey to the pot for the winner.

7 Likes

I pulled them out of storage, I’ll post the pic with my entry.

1 Like

That’s very nice of you, the winner will walk out with three packs of seeds, so far…

It’s gonna be a good comp!

1 Like

i love that beastie boys song brass monkey ! this contest is getting serious :smiley: i was just entering for fun anyways but now maybe other people might participate that wasnt going to

2 Likes

Yes of course… That’s right! As long as you start flowering them on Halloween, yes.

1 Like

I was planning to plant three cups and run them till sexed then pick one to finish. It won’t show till after 12/12 i assume. (after halloween)

1 Like

yall growing good genetics already at disadvantage good thing i know all my bag seeds are from good ass shit or else i might be worried XD :wink:

4 Likes

Two more hours before seed are planted,soaked or blessed with water offerings. Ha! Ha!

4 Likes

ill have pics up tomorrow they go into the paper towel tonight yall outty buttholes better be ready

3 Likes

i planted all of the purps i had. plus an extra im popping in 2 minutes. last minutes change of mind?? probably XD

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :checkered_flag: Overgrow 16oz Cup - Competition Thread :checkered_flag:

A post was merged into an existing topic: :checkered_flag: Overgrow 16oz Cup - Competition Thread :checkered_flag: