OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

Was switch media or switch nutrients. Hopefully they bounce back. These are autos after all. :grin:

3 Likes

Hopefully dawg. I got an auto that went mutant and now its showing preflowersXD

3 Likes

Give up now, be ready for my next update

2 Likes

Love you guys anyway but I got the hammer

2 Likes

So sad to see seedlings this Small

2 Likes

I know, I was going to toss them, but decided to try this first. They may die anyway :wink:

3 Likes

How did you go about using neem on them to harm them? Like amounts of what andwhen you sprayed. Ive used neem foliars on seedlings with no problems at all.

1 Like

Looking good @Uncle_Al! You got me a bit worried. Ha! Ha! :grin:

1 Like

Moron reads label ,says not good for tender plants. So I find out

Behold the rest of the veg table

2 Likes

Perhaps higher concentration of neem near bottom of sprayer, I shook it a lot during spraying alas…

1 Like

Do you emulsify the oil? There shouldnt be more ontop of the water if so you should toss it out and start over. I find 1:1 ratio with neem and silica works perfect and i dont have any oil drops ontop of the water:) luke warm water too.

2 Likes

i just inspected everything closely for bugs and sprayed with method 1 pps, i think i may have beat the thrips but i’ll keep spraying every 3 days until 1st or 2nd week of november.

4 Likes

Dude youre in the same boat as me right nowXD they gone. But ill continue for a bit, build up the SAR a big Then to start flowerin!

4 Likes

I’ll get a pic of my sad little girls in a bit. But they look just like they did a few days ago: sad little things.

3 Likes

You don’t need to pick now, i guess a good time to pick would be when we all can do it, that won’t happen until the regular photos participating show sex.

1 Like

No, pic as on picture. Sorry auto-correct fail :wink:

@ReikoX, corrected!

2 Likes

WHAT??? I’ve got $500 riding on you buddy! uh…actually not. But I would have if we were taking bets! You must have changed something from that last run in cups.

Over the years I’ve learned that changing stuff is what kills you 90% of the time! :fearful:

2 Likes

Yep, sure enough I tried feeding with ferments only. The perlite didn’t like that. Last time they were several nodes and showing sex.

Note to self, ferments feed the soil not the plant.

5 Likes

I would have done everything like the last time, you had an assured win bro!

1 Like