OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

lol well mine were falling over when i was spraying them with the method 1 ppsā€¦ i did bury the cups a bit more but i hadnā€™t left much roomā€¦ next time i think i will begin with the cups 1/2 - 3/4 full only so i can fill it in after the stretch

2 Likes

Maybe start them in pellets or rockwool or rapi-rooters or something. Then you bury that in the perlite.

1 Like

I agree with ryasco. If they cant hold their weight now imagine when they get some bud weightXD

And MS dont worry bro. Mines the tiniest of everyonesXD

2 Likes

Damn your drivers fell off?? Who made your light???

2 Likes

I donā€™t know man, Iā€™m starving mine pretty good. :laughing: going to mix up a stronger brew tonight.

1 Like

Ok so OCT 31 we are flipping to 12/12 @MadScientist ? And how does selection work, once they begin to show sex we have to make our selection for which to continue with or ?

1 Like

Correct, that is why i have 4 cups to choose one of themā€¦ Yes.

2 Likes

Sweeet. My chocolope should be ready for flower by then too!

1 Like

I am not sure these girls will make it on ferments only. Maybe if I was in cocoā€¦ Iā€™m debating using GH again, sorry @lotus710 :scream: :sob: :imp: oh and the one tested for Phylos is female.

4 Likes

I can understand that manm perlite doesnt have a cec at allXD

4 Likes

Iā€™ll give them a couple more days, I mixed up 5ml Yucca FPJ, 10ml CalPhos, 10ml Canna FPJ, and 15ml fish ferment per gallon. I backed off the light and am letting them dry out a bit. If that doesnā€™t help, itā€™s GH time. :imp:

3 Likes

Correct me if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression we could grow as many specimens as we desired but only one could be submitted for final judging. Meaning in turn that no actual choice need be made until the choice of final submission.

6 Likes

ya that sounds like a good way of doing it

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a ray of light for me. HAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

So am I mistaken or not, that is the question?

2 Likes

Be prepared for my midweek update

2 Likes

Choose your plants carefully after seeing which ones are females, intuition towards growth should be something you have experience on.

Do it here please, for the contest, submit your entry the weekend. Thanks man.

1 Like

Desperate times call for desperate measures. These poor things were starving in the perlite so I took them out and replaced the top 2/3 with soil. The bottom 1/3 is still perlite. By this time last round, they were showing sex. :laughing:

2 Likes

looks great :smiley: i was going to run a side by side of GH maxibloom vs megacrop but i decided iā€™m too lazy to mix nutrients twice lol plus i like the new one better, i think itā€™s less synthetic it smells just like shit

2 Likes

Its because you promised me youd use ferments and allll along they knew you were gonna switch :wink: Lmfao jk broā€‹:joy:

3 Likes