OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

Yeah man, actually thereā€™s a few of us in here that use COBsā€¦

Awesome I like it here already. I just turned off my lights a few days ago after a year non stop on flower cycle so i can upgrade my little 4x2 cabinet for a 4x4 tent. I grow SOG style from both seed and clones and used CXB3590 @ 400w total now it will be 1000w with 16 COBs in the 4x4 tent.

These were the last few plants in the system just before chop.
I let them branch out knowing they would be the last in there with some room to breathe.

4 Likes

Well he got chops but can he catch up I say let him play

I have to point out you will be a month behind the self professed winner

1 Like

Although I canā€™t say who that is thereā€™s a lot of smack talk in this thread

2 Likes

Yeh a month behind but should still be ready for taking the title in 71 days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA! My best friend from some years ago used to talk backto me and i to him like nothing, i guess in our childish ways we were being affectionate to each other! HAHAHAHAHA!

Run to the health food store. Go to the care products. They usually have neem oil there for your hair. Get it. Use that once then switch to pps. Then swtch to hemp oil. Use those three each week. Switch essential oils up for each one too. All my thrips are long gone and thats what i do:)

3 Likes

Bring it on! No one knows whoā€™s gonna win, even tho @Uncle_Al has some huge seedlingsā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s the way of all New Yorkers and New Jersey

So are we making 12/12 light switch updates in the competition thread or just waiting for the weekend?

1 Like

I wonder if this @Pedro_Bann has something up his sleeve?
I know I have something under my mega glow.

I have never heard of neem oil for hair, does it stink like the horticultural neem I used? What is this hemo oil?

1 Like

yes i heard neem oil stinks lmao and i also heard itā€™s messy spraying it or its a bitch to clean up afterā€¦ idk iā€™m in a tent tho so idc if i spray the walls

1 Like

Brother I neem oiled my plants after I hid them in the attic it took two weeks for the stench to clear up to where I could smell plants again, although the smell was not as bad as dog shit on the floor or Alaska deodorized fish fertilizer. That Alaska stuff is a cruel joke I read way too much into the deodorized part, that stunk worse than rotting meat in a garbage can. I actually had to get a motel room until the smell cleared out

1 Like

Nothing up my sleeve just putting her into the cup nowā€¦ straight to 12/12, once she pops her head up anyway.

2 Likes

Although you are going straight to 12/12 I might suggest that you shield the sprout from direct light to keep from frying it,. But I am a competitor and you may want to weigh my advice maybe another grower will the same advice

Na all my seeds go under the light as soon as they show some green.

1 Like

HAHAHA Beware of @Uncle_Al!

Just try to beat us, we got a month head-start bro!

1 Like

This looks like a new thread with the information on what you are using and where it came from.
Just sayin @Uncle_Al

BTW Who won the seeds?
:nerd:

1 Like