OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

No one has won yet as of midnight last night or today we went to 12/12 cycle

I’m just trying to psyche the competition

Yes, that was my attempt at humor. I bumped it for the CO2 info on your PC.

1 Like

Sometimes you just want to like something twice

1 Like

Welcome to the comp @Pedro_Bann! Hope you can beat us… You never know!

1 Like

I have started. Now I need to finish setting up the grow space.

3 Likes

To me it seems like i always do, running out of likes all the time… LOL

1 Like

When @LemonadeJoe posted those totals I saw that I had received the greatest number of likes I decided to intensify my efforts to share more likes.

2 Likes

Karma bro! Give love, receive love! Cheers!

2 Likes

@Pedro_Bann i also got a Purple Afghan Kush running here…
Look it would be the one on the front left of the pic.

4 Likes

For the record I have put 11 of my best 16oz. Cup plants under the grand glow. That is a reduction in the team from the 16 I posted on Saturday in the competition thread.

3 Likes

How cute, you all think I’m out… :laughing: :smiling_imp: :imp:

2 Likes

Who said that you are out? Certainly not me! Keep your friends close but your competition closer lol

2 Likes

I can’t let @Uncle_Al have all the fun with mid-week updates and trash talk. :wink: I’ve selected five to continue. All five are showing pistils, so flowering has officially began, perfectly timed. :laughing: I fed them quick kelp tea (thanks @lotus710) so watch out!

La Diva x Low Ryder is showing normal 1:1 male:female ratios and excellent germination rates. With that being said, here is what I am going to do. Anyone who crosses the finish line will receive a 10 pack of La Diva x Lowryder regular auto seeds! I was wanting to offer these seeds out, but wasn’t willing to do it with the previous male:female ratios from my “mix” pack. Not only that, but I am currently collecting some La Diva pollen from one of her sisters I reversed. So I will also be making some La Diva x (La Diva x Lowryder) this run. I can’t wait! I have a seed making problem. :imp:

6 Likes

Hot diggity dank those seeds are in the bank!

2 Likes

I very much doubt it @MadScientist but either way it will be fun.

Took me 16 hours to be able to post this per forum restrictions for newbs

1 Like

You are in it now! GOOD LUCK!

Here are a few update pic’s.

4 Likes

No picture update for me. Mine is just starting to sprout.

@Pedro_Bann come on man, let’s see a picture of the lil guy !!!

3 Likes