Aye captain, I be in! :grin:

2 Likes

Aye aye Captain I’m still in it

2 Likes

I think @legalcanada is still in as well wherever he is tonight

1 Like

MIA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So cold in Canada maybe he’s passed out after drinking so many molsons!

1 Like

I’m still in, well my plants are alive. Mostly. :laughing: and now I need to find a ruler? You sure are making a lot of work for me. :grin:

1 Like

That’s @Uncle_Al not me!

Pretty advanced on the flowering man! @ReikoX

1 Like

Yeah he’s got that budding pushed pretty far along

Yeah, I’ll be finishing up as most of you are just getting started. :wink: What, it’s not a race to the finish line?

2 Likes

Those are autos @ReikoX?

1 Like

Of course :laughing:

1 Like

Well, well, well, pH matters in small containers :wink: mixed up some ferments, 14ml/gal fish, 14 ml/gal cannabis, and a tad of B2. (Thrive Alive). Stuck my pH meter in there and it dropped to 4.9 yikes! That low is starting to lock out Nitrogen (among other things) so we are back to 6.1 now. Hope that fixes my issues.

1 Like

From my understanding if it’s fish emulsion it is acidic due to the process it goes through might be better off making your own Hydrolysate !

1 Like

It is my own, but that process still drops it to about 4.0 I have so many minerals in my soil that it gets buffered out, not enough buffer in these small containers. Easy fix, a bit of potassium bicarbonate (pH up).

1 Like

Sorry guys i must queted this challeng, i will come next summer :slight_smile:
First i have to start made some grow tent or grow box, then i will be able for constant growing… just time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Nitrogen issue is fine and everything else is putting along. Feeding ferments and homemade Cal-Phos with a little Potassium Silicate to balance the acidity.

Edit: This is the last one. The other one was male.

4 Likes

Geez whatever you do be nice but don’t kill it with love!

3 Likes

What is with the psychedelic trip the edges of the photos are on? Has your camera been eating the mushrooms again?

3 Likes

yeah, that’s my job!

1 Like