OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

Photo upload has just gotten buggy gonna restart the phone

1 Like

I would hate to burst your bubble @Uncle_Al, but your counting the cups towards the height of the plants!?

420 in Costa RIGHT NOW!

Donā€™t get me wrong they are still twice as tall than mineā€¦

EDIT, no no no, i see what you didā€¦ Sorry.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right you are sorry, no punishment this time

3 Likes

So magnanimous you! HAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

Your going to need supports for sure! Very nice, Iā€™m watching

2 Likes

Yes, those plants are big!

This is the thread where we chat about it, and the other one is only for entries of the comp. Thanks man!

2 Likes

Hereā€™s one for fun

Some plants in here are 32"- 34" tall, many are at 28"

3 Likes

@legalcanada how tall are they? I realize that you may be metrically impaired

2 Likes

Wow, I donā€™t even know if I want to show mine now. :wink: I have a slight N deficiency going on. Oops I pulled it a tad early. Maybe Iā€™ll get some pictures tonight.

4 Likes

I wonder why the competition do not break out a ruler in their pics? It must be because mineā€™s bigger.

4 Likes

Not true! I showed a ruler on mine! I am not intimidated!

3 Likes

I see that ol woodie, you do have the nerve. Iā€™m proud of you

3 Likes

I am gonna smoke to your health for saying that! And since it wasnā€™t on Italic i assume you meant it! LOL

Thanks @Uncle_Al.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a ruler for my grow area, but will get one for you @Uncle_Al. Yours are taller than mine for sure however.

2 Likes

Exactly what i told him!

Luckily the contest is for yield, not the tallest plant! LOL

1 Like

One begats the other

2 Likes

Time will tell @Uncle_Al, time will tellā€¦

1 Like

i thought the contest is decided by community poll and not by any one factor like yield or height. @Uncle_Al they are indeed very tall but i think my whole plant could fit between one of your internode spacings :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah right! HAHAHAHA

I am too stoned this sunny afternoon gentleman!

3 Likes

Oh shit sonn i forgot to update. Ofcourse i got a malešŸ˜‚ it was chopped. Mixed with a little sugar. Waited for a few days and put it in the worm bin. I didnt even think of pics.

Anyway for next round. We should start a micro grow off. Only allowed soo much space. Like you have to use a 2x2 box or smaller or some sort. That way we can see everyones true potential in a mini setting!

3 Likes