OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

He makes other things than pieces too. A true artist and Craftsman.

I seen people blow glass, and itā€™s very impressive, like very delicate to deal with and to handle and allā€¦

so iā€™m thinking my 2 c99s are going to be male, still not sure on any of them. will be disappointed if there isnā€™t at least 1 female of each strain :frowning:

So when do we decide which one of the plants will be the one to take to finish and compete to the end?

Ha! Ha! That decision was made for me.

3 Likes

I picked the one I didnā€™t want seeds of. :laughing:

Afghan Kush x Black Domina by World of Seeds.
Loving this plant by the @MadScientist :slight_smile: , thatā€™s where my money would go so far.

2 Likes

WhoĀ“s gonna run the line on the participants. We ought to take betsā€¦ HAHAHAHA!

I love that one too. Started to flower a little bit later than the other, dunno why, maybe just genetics, and itĀ“s not too tall but itĀ“s the tallest one of the three. Now, the other two are super frosty specially the Champagne Kush, but the one you like @Pedro_Bann would have high odds to bet onā€¦

So thatā€™s where i heard it then, i have to say that is true too, it happened to me with the Golden Tigers.

Nailed it @ReikoX!

HppHrvst

well it was either @ReikoX or @Kalgrae i think, i should go double check, but yeah iā€™m going to be pissed if i get all males. i donā€™t care iā€™ll take one to the end if i have to!

3 Likes

It would probably get my vote :thumbsup: I love a beautiful male!

Well there you goā€¦ Not a problem!

Whatā€™d I do? Something about a trophy?

i was wondering where i heard starting 12/12 before preflowers could cause intersex or male flowers but it was @ReikoX who said it in his thread last night

I start all my seeds in 12/12 these days and donā€™t see a difference, still 50 to 60% ish females.

2 Likes

it must have just been bad luck. iā€™m of the belief seeds are predetermined sex.

1 Like

I believe it was Chimera who claimed the intersex thing. Someone on ICMag made the comment to me, but apparently quite a few people are having intersex issues with these seeds.

I believe that sex in cannabis is on a scale. Stress prevents the correct hormones from producing female flowers. Flowering early, light leaks, pH swings, over fertilization, over ripening, even chemical stress with silver solutions.

1 Like

Just looks like a little spray damage.

1 Like

in the last picture there is a big chunk out of one of the fingers. i keep finding fingers like that.

1 Like

The chunk of leaf missing looks just like damage I cause when I am not careful moving in and around containers.

2 Likes