OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

yes it could be i damage them when they are smaller and dont really notice until it grows out! thanks for reassurance!

1 Like

Ya, it does look like a funny bite-mark too :laughing: . But itā€™s probably not caused by a pest. I cause similar leaf damage/deformation when I overspray with surfactant or oils.

But what if its a male on the outside .but deep down inside it feels like it should be a femaleā€¦ha.:joy:

2 Likes

The first male I ever grew out wanted to be female. I just randomly put it in a window sill. It started sprouting pistils.

Or was it a female showing male characteristics? :laughing:

so quite sure i have one confirmed female and 2 confirmed males at the moment. of course the most vigorous one of each strain is male. iā€™ve moved them to a spare area so i can harvest the pollen later.
the smaller c99 i believe i saw 2 pistils popping out. super excited for that today. the smaller blueberry was planted a week behind or so and is showing noothing so far. hoping it turns out female so i can hit each female with both pollens.

2 Likes

So, who else is still in this? @MadScientist, @Uncle_Al, @ryasco, and @legalcanada? Iā€™m just wondering how many seed packs Iā€™ll have to send out. Remember, I promised a 10 pack of Lowryder x La Diva to anyone who completed the challenge? Donā€™t worry, I have at least 1000 seeds :grin:

5 Likes

OH you shouldnā€™t have said that hereā€¦ LOL

Thanks man!

PS.: How long does it go for!?

2 Likes

lowryder is an auto right? joint drs lowryder?

2 Likes

Anything with ā€œryderā€ in it, is an auto, yes.

1 Like

Yes these are regular autos, the same seed stock I used for both of the party cup challenges.

3 Likes

It will be cool to see how the other guys treat them

2 Likes

regular autos as in non feminised? awesome!

2 Likes

Yep, should get a 1:1 male:female ratio!

But yes, I am still in it!

1 Like

i went to go shut the lights off for my quarantined males and discovered i never turned it on for them today :frowning: theyā€™ve had about 24 hours of darkness. i guess another 12 hours wonā€™t kill them :smiley: prob best anyways cause i havenā€™t watered them for a couple days :joy: and itā€™s gotta be 65* tops in that room

1 Like

crap guess i should have paid attention didnā€™t catch the part of there being a prize for just completing it i didnā€™t enter because i thought with all the big OG names ( complement ) in it iā€™d have a snowball chance in hell ā€¦ live and learn hahaā€¦ good luck to those still in it !

1 Like

Look at me brother, i never thought iĀ“d make it this farā€¦ My plants even have a chance at winning, and i never done something like this in my lifeā€¦ No risk, no rewardā€¦

JUMP IN THE FIRE!!!

3 Likes

She is small but alive. I really needed stronger soil. If i use too much ferment my PH crashes. If i donā€™t use enough plant suffers. Ha! Ha! Live and learn.

6 Likes

@ryasco customary toe shot :joy: i still need one of those

2 Likes

Aah, you got me. I missed that one. :grin:

1 Like