OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

What about trichomes being ready or not?

1 Like

yeah i think canā€™t really set date iā€™m not chopping early - if the vote comes first iā€™ll be entering a live plant in the polls :joy:

In the end people will vote based on performance during the contest, i mean someone might get more weed, but this one has more trichomes, or that one has more colorā€¦ Right! Itā€™s a vote of sympathy.

2 Likes

yes thereā€™s no single judging factor right? itā€™s whoever they want as far as i understood

do participants get a vote or no? if so can they vote for themselves?

i think the 2nd one will run much smoother, but the first one was a great learning experience and still fun time!

1 Like

I say let them all grow until they are ready.

2 Likes

Yeah, at least letā€™s get some smoke off of this and say we did it for the cup. Not getting anything at all with a set date seems a little forced.

2 Likes

theres nothing saying we couldnā€™t start a second one concurrently right? just make a 2nd thread and keep them separate?

1 Like

I even offered some seeds for the winner and allā€¦

1 Like

i think a few people did LOL i canā€™t remember, i remember there being like 2 or 3 packs up for grabs!

we could start a 2nd one while this ones still going couldnā€™t we? lol iā€™m always going to have at least 2 or 3 solo cup plants going in different stages all the time from now on probably

I am with the majority, but personally i would like to finish the plant. (Even as small as it is)

1 Like

Make the new thread at once and get it done. What are you waiting for man? XMAS!!!???

We absolutely, one hundred percent, need, to let the girls finish. (Granted as an outside party, my opinion is moot. Lol)
Weā€™re voting on the whole package. The person, the technique, the colors. Theoretically, someone with a plant thatā€™s still in veg could win with the right chutzpah. I think the vote should be held at a predetermined point at the end of the contest.

2 Likes

Dont take any of these ladys to the gallows until its there time ā€¦:cry:

2 Likes

yeah i was just looking at my girl and i like the structure of her, she was slow to start flowering but i am definitely going to try and reveg it if i canā€™t get a clone to reveg and root. if i run the rest of my c99 and this one turns out to be the best one iā€™d be pissed lol!

i also didnā€™t give them a very fair run because they were under the shaded canopy because my neighbour was borrowing my blurple light

1 Like

Sounds like someone is making excuses alreadyā€¦ LOL

We announced the cup one week before starting, to make preparationsā€¦

4 Likes

lol yeah my big girls take precedence, i have a feeling iā€™m going to be quite happy with these girls now that theyā€™re doing something tho!! always wanted to try c99

2 Likes

All I know is I want in on the next one lol
Going to have to pick a neat strain.

4 Likes

which one are you entering? I will vote when all are done.

1 Like

I think either the Cookies Kush or the Black Domina oneā€¦ I thinkā€¦

@MadScientist Those are looking real good!

2 Likes