OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

yes i think i read before maybe week 2 or 3 of flower? iā€™m not sure. hopefully iā€™ll get some c99 pollen. i am sure i wonā€™t get blueberry pollen in time for this plant. iā€™ll be able to pollinate the blueberry female with both tho for sure.

If I am going to seed a plant using stored pollen, I like to wait until just after week two. If you flower for 8 weeks, the seeds will have been forming for 5+ weeks. I usually donā€™t throw many greenies away after 4 weeks.

99%

I will be harvesting year old Jacked Up Pollen from some Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies next weekend. I dusted the crop on 11/13/17. 4 weeks now.

The cookies are almost done!

99%

7 Likes

Oooh, aaah!

Canā€™t get enough of that underground stuff!

2 Likes

Crap now I got to buy a microscope for trichomes pics

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! Itā€™s a sickness! I canā€™t buy anymore toys for awhile. :grin:

1 Like

I have a digital microscope that was very cheap that works wellā€¦ Even cheaper that works decent are little clip lenses for your cell phone camera. Check them out you can find them for a buck or two and one of them is a macro lense that works good

2 Likes

One vote for the man with the plan!

Thatā€™s right we all won somethingā€¦

Begginnerā€™s luck, be by my side! HAHAHAHA

1 Like

i just noticed my little girl is frosting up a bit already, earlier than all my other plants did, and itā€™s pretty far from the lamp (4 feet maybe) i wonder if that helps? maybe i didnt harden them off enough so the par was too high at the beginning for the other plants? idk but iā€™ll def. need to reveg this girl. can you reveg a plant that was seeded?

The clones pictured above were taken after the mother had been one week into flower. Lots of distorted growth. Clones from these plants would walk and talk just like any other clone.

If a plant has already been through flower and seeding, toss it back into 18/6 and see if it survives. Many will.You many have to leave some of the bud so the new growth has somewhere to form.

2 Likes

maybe i should try monster cropping and taking a few clones now and then if they donā€™t survive i can try revegging. i donā€™t really have anywhere iā€™d want to cut a clone off this c99 right now though lol.

1 Like

This looks further along that a couple of weeks. I am guessing, without reading your posts, near 4 weeks.

Go Low.

18 days ago i just barely saw the first pistil forming, but they were flipped nov 4th or so

Optimal would have been 2-4 days after flip! Just after a little stretching has occurred.

do what 2-4 days after flipped? they took over a month before starting to flower i donā€™t think the plants were mature enough yet

my men arenā€™t ready yet i donā€™t think. theyā€™re flowers are very underdeveloped and none are open. so i just tried to make the two have physical sex lol not sure if itā€™ll work but a few pods broke off inside the female flowers. will go get a picture of the studs.

1 Like

Take your cuts. :scissors:

1 Like

would they still be super vigorous like monster cropping or only when taken fully in flower? these little solo cup plants are so small lol i didnā€™t want to cut any of it off i kinda wanted all the yield :joy:

It is very normal for plants to nearly double in size before the flowers actually form. This is also a time when the ā€œchemicalā€ messages in the plant tell the plant to grow quickly, and spread root quickly, to support the flowering process.

This energy works well in rooting cuts. If you take them before the first week, and after they start to stretch, they form nearly perfectly. These are on the edge of late.

I am dominating this thread. Letā€™s move this to a cloning thread or something??

C99 will reveg very well.

1 Like

More drainage. see if you can open up the bottom and flush out any salt build-up. :eyes:

1 Like