OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

If I recall, the C99 project was a back cross, supposed to be 99% like the mom. Thatā€™s where the 99 comes from. They should be very uniform

1 Like

LOLOL LMAO good show uncle!

2 Likes

This is great. I am hoping to pick up some tricks to getting things done in smaller containers. I am not a hydro grower, so, I am going to have to follow the old timers around some more, keep pickinā€™ up the little treasures they leave along the way.

Great work folks and thanks for making the run so much fun.

99%

3 Likes

Maaan.
This is a tough call. Good job everyone, itā€™s been a great show!

Good luck, youā€™re all winners in my eyes. :tada:

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

LetĀ“s vote everyone! Come on!!!

Support your fellow overgrowers!

3 Likes

Yeah, vote for me. :laughing: :grin: :joy:

1 Like

I will go back through and look and ill cast a vote tonightā€¦
2 thumbs up for all of youā€¦great contest and comaradery.

3 Likes

iā€™ll post my final update in a few hours just heading out now. was fun time and iā€™m gonna get some nice seeds and smoke out of it. that c99 definitely smells like a sour pineapple but itā€™s very faint atm, maybe itā€™ll become stronger yet, the pistils just started turning on it

2 Likes

Letā€™s vote everyone, @MadScientist still has a chance, come on my people. Everyone loves an underdog!

VOTE @MadScientist!

PLEASE, check for trichomes!

1 Like

your plants turned out beautifully man. i think we are all winners regardless of the poll results, reaching harvest is always a win in my eyes!

3 Likes

I was obsessed with the Grass Monkey, but i got it coming anyway, because of the auction. WOOHOO!

3 Likes

No matter how voting ends up you guys all did a great job

3 Likes

Thanks @Uncle_Al, itā€™s pretty much done. Right!?

I will concede on that day, but hope is never lost.

1 Like

I know itā€™s a wee bit old ( this post), but Female Seedsā€™ version of C99, has two main phenoā€™s - a more common pineapple :pineapple: pheno and a grapefruit pheno with a tall and smaller structureā€¦ but on the whole itā€™s a very stable ,quick finishing strain and at that price - a stealā€¦! I have two of Female seedsā€™ version which I will grow soon ā€¦ @casperdeigh bud, did you start your c99ā€¦?
Hope this helpsā€¦
Gaz

1 Like

no sorry i have gg#$ and purple kush and incredible bulk in at the moment

i finally finished my 2 cup plants ā€¦ they are drying now!! will get some shots tomorrow

i took one seed from the c99 plant and put it straight in a shot glass to test and within 12 hours it had already sprouted a tap root

here it is today, c99 x blueberry, hopefully will be female - i grabbed a bag of cheap soil while i was at wal-mart. this will be my first plant grown in soil.

i did not test a blueberry f2 seed yet. once the plants have dried out and iā€™ve gotten all the seeds out i will. i donā€™t imagine iā€™ll have very many as i only pollinated a couple branches on each plant, probably only a few grams of seeded weed from each. iā€™m just happy i got at least 1 seed out of this experiment :smiley:

4 Likes

the plants finished drying and are trimmed up now. i got 13g from the c99 and about 40 seeds, only maybe 20 of which look fully mature. this was the easiest plant iā€™ve ever trimmed. the BB yielded 5g and about 20 seeds, mostly all good. this plant was very oily and lots of leaf, kinda shitty to trim. i only pollinated a lower branch on each. both strains were from peakseedsbc.

about to go smoke a 1.5g joint of the c99 to myself to test it out. will report back.

c99

blueberry

7 Likes