OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

Let the people decide!

• Keep two threads
  • Merge all

0 voters

Best update so far brother! ROCK ON!!!

@ryasco my brother would you please merge both threads together now that you can rock my world!

Pretty please, i wanna cut the bullsh*t with the two thread format.

1 Like

Touche! Mr. @ryasco!

1 Like

is that why i saw a notification of 854 for the other thread?! lol

can’t you merge threads madman ??

1 Like

So the horses are coming down the stretch.

Has anyone made a score card or something to tally the votes???

Maybe someone in management can make a quickie (minds on business) vote screen?

99%

1 Like

Maybe the boss can help us!? @LemonadeJoe

But it´s gonna be a poll, so casting the votes is easy…

1 Like

Gee @MadScientist, you are seeming a little nervous here.

Have any more of that Egg Nog or something?

99%

Casting votes is easy having the winner is not

2 Likes

Oh yes, i have been nervous since the get go, it´s no secret man!

2 Likes

Not before mine time is not up yet I proposed a date and it got voted down

3 Likes

What date did you propose, the first of the year?

1 Like

It goes against the nature of each cultivar to have to force it. I will forfeit if that´s the case.

This is an official notice that i will drop my intention to win and particvipation if we need to finish on a set date. You were all over me when i set the rules, now, because it suits you you wanna change it, this is outrageous.

Oooookaaaaaayy… Not sure what happened here. Uncle_al said he mentioned a set date and it was voted against, and out of curiosity I asked what date that had been.
If you want to drop out, I don’t even have a horse in this race, not sure exactly what that would accomplish.

See post # 168 please

my c99 girl is starting to produce some slight smells … @Spedrup i believe i have the pineapple pheno c99, which wouldn’t surprise me as these seeds came from frost brothers f4, bred specifically for higher occurrences of that phenotype

9 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any sharks in this tank?

Gee, these plants are really looking great folks.

I can’t wait to see EVERYBODY’S finished product!!!

99%

4 Likes

the c99 male is not dropping pollen yet. i was able to get some blueberry pollen to drop in to my hand so i tried painting it on the blueberry and c99 females. not sure if i was able to get enough. will wait a bit longer and try again.

how many diff sort of phenos are in c99 i got the female seeds version ?

1 Like

oh i have no idea, i guess it would be different for each breeder and i’m not sure how many main phenos the original version had. i think they were fairly uniform but i remember reading to look out for the pineapple pheno. so i got the frost brothers version

2 Likes