OG Kush - The Original Genetics

There’s a few ways I could go with this but none of them end well.

I really am the glue holding this place together :smirk:

4 Likes

These will be reversed and reworked! I think the Afghani #1 beans otw will help with some fine :seedling:! Sorry don’t mean to get off topic.

10 Likes

We took a vote and we’re going to allow it.

5 Likes

This is the kush mints

Sorry to jump further of topic but for any kush lovers you should grab this if you see the cut around, you won’t be disappointed

17 Likes

I grew some Bubba OG (Pre 98 Bubba x Ghost OG) from dr greenthumb. these are 2 plants I assumed leaned more towards the Ghost OG parent.

Curious what your take on it is. I’ve never grown another OG before to compare it too.

12 Likes

How related to OG Kush are the OG’s discussed here? (Please excuse ignorance)

@OGSince03, loving the LA Confidential. I even further enjoyed ReCon which I believe is a direct descendent of LA Confidential.

2 Likes

This is some og art from the original source of the beans that started all this

It’s even made it’s way onto a hat

24 Likes

10/10 would hang in my growroom.

3 Likes

It’s hanging in my bedroom , reminds me to get stoned every day lol

4 Likes

Makes sense. In HS I had a sweet Carmen Electra poster in my room and it reminded me to… well never mind, just saying I could see how a poster could motivate people.

12 Likes

Right he actually has shirts also but I’m not digging it out for a picture lol there all on his website now and available to all. I wish I could get one of his original wave paintings there beyond amazing.

1 Like

Ok I know everyone has a story, but I just watched smoke break where Jodrey talks alot about og an wounderbrett Josh d ect.
Its on you tube but long like 2.5 hrs

Never had TK that wasn’t pk boosted and sprayed with neem/garlic/limonene (Arizona dispos) but the Florida story makes sense. We were growing what I now call “Pre-OG” all over the region in the 80s.

Still have seeds. Cedar. Not pine. Aside from pest sprays and snake oil bullshit, regular old Phosphorus is the “environmental factor” that ruins 100% of the bud I’ve bought legally, including the plastic shit i just tossed in the trash from a brand called Grow Science, labeled 95 OG tastes like straight nutes and cides. Brand specific. I’d tell you what brand if I used the shit.

Even the organic guys have fallen off their rocker. I picked up a pack of seeds and the stem rub is straight bone meal, I’d tell you what brand if I used the shit, it’s so dominant. YES, YOUR POOR PHOSPHORUS CHOICE IS OBVIOUS AND PASSES DOWN. People have ruined the cannabis gene pool via phospholipidation.

4 Likes

Watch the video two strain with Josh d
He comes from my nieghborhood
I grew up in the SFV

1 Like

There are a few realy good interviews on YouTube with josh and Matt specifically addressing the og kush history.

Skip to 26:15 for josh

6 Likes

There’s a good 1 with two strains tells how his friend went and brought multiple cuts that come out differently 1 bubba he said another og .

So I’m sure you remember the kush costing upwards of 500 a zip around 2002 when cottonmouth kings were realy popular and it was only in the hands of the skater/surfer kids sfv/Hollywood/Santa Monica and hardly anywhere else.

1 Like

No I moved packs most I paid was between 3600 an 4200

There is also I think 6-9 hours of the Adam dun show dedicated to og kush covering everything from the once believed stories to the actual facts. His show is painful to listen to though he takes hours to discuss what could be said in minutes. I’ve only ever listed to it all because I have a job that slows me to listen to podcasts while gardening, and it was the most painful 6+ hours I’ll never get back.

13 Likes