Is the origional g13 available anywere

I see alot of crosses and such…wondering if the old g13 could still be obtained?..if not what would be the closest cross…sorry if cross isnt the correct term.

5 Likes

Clone only, never seen it fem’d.
Mine sometimes throws nanners at week 8 but they have no viable pollen.

“General’s daughter” from Baudelaire / FDM looks like G-13 on steroids. Pretty sure it’s (G-13 x C99)

3 Likes

Ill read into that…g13 brings back memories from 15-20 years back…had a older grower friend .i swear for a half year would come over n smoke and said it was g13 for the longest time in the hills…always flipped my socks inside out…“wonder if it was”…anyway its been on my adult long list of wants

2 Likes

A true clone only I wish i had but don’t, it was a mix of pure Afghan though as story goes so who knows pop enough if the right Afghan genetics might find something similar or better, I have a cross of a lowland and highland affgani I call desert storm that is similar to how I remember g13 the few times I saw it and the pics you can find

3 Likes

Oddly enough the skunk cut I run from round valley looks like the g13, super Orange hairs on crunchy dense nuggs not at all the same though, I always thought it looked more Hindu but who truly knows

2 Likes

It’s rather commonly agreed the pure cut is gone, Neville, sensi ,Mr nice,soma all had it at one point but only ever released hybrids, so unless one of them or nevil himself claims to still have it I would have to say it only exists as hybrids, hard to even say as one only has photos to compare

3 Likes

Odd thing There is rumor many clones were handed out before nevil got it and I always heard seeds were made and passed around from Hermed plants and then bred to be stable , then it disapeered so it is remotely possible to exist but impossible to prove that somebody has it, maybe if nevil said yeah that’s it they have it somehow but then dam what would it be worth

3 Likes

Here is a link to a pretty detailed version of the complications behind this strain,

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/162-g13.html

7 Likes

you can get the hazeman 88 g13 still… from hazeman… ndnguy didn’t want anyone profiting off that line but last i heard he was selling em for $40

4 Likes

Thank you legal c…just whatvi was hoping to hear

1 Like

i might have drawn attention to the fact he was selling them to the person who gave him the genetics to reproduce, the guy was pissed (lol), so if he says he can’t sell them just offer to buy a different pack for extra and get it as a freebie or something… i’m sure you’ll get it from him either way

1 Like

I went there…all i see is g13x hashplant…
And g13 x haze…and other crosses of it.

1 Like

PM hazeman directly on IG it’s $25 + $10 shipping - there’s g13 x g13 BX2 and a bunch of others plus the 88 g13 x hp - plus 4 or 5 more pages of crosses

5 Likes

I have the hashplant and haze crosses , the hashplant was the one that nobody was supposed to profit of off, it was a specific hashplant though as there are several land race strains for charas and hash production , I have the 88 hashplant/pnw hashplant and will be working on mixing In the Moroccan and Lebanese at some point

3 Likes

i think its lost to the public, maybe in the hands of someone underground, somewhere has a cut in a closet, idk… I know there are no more cuts of the orignal g13 in the Dam anymore…It was more myth than reality back in the day, and now, its even more so… The two i have still, are not pure, they are crosses, the (NL#2 x G13) and BCGA’s killer queen…

Bro Grimm just recently dropped killer queen, so they must have an airborne or pac cut.

u got me curious, i’d like to run a pack of hazeman’s 88g13hp x 88g13hp, just to see if its the same… Wow, i just looked up the regular 88g13hp, and I can tell you right now that hazeman;s 88 g13hp is not quite right. IDK if they added something, or if they went towards longer plants when inbreeding to make seeds, or what, but, the flowering time is a month or so off from what’s it supposed to be. all of nevils original g13 crosses were 6 or 7 weeks, including the g13hp he put out in 1987/88… the original (g13 x (hp x nl#1)) is a 45 day plant.
That g13 cut that made those crosses, was also the one that Doc GT famously bought, and i think he stills carries it (IBL) in seed form.

7 Likes

I have Feminized G13 from Reeferman. Will keep you posted.

And also MrSoul at BrosGrimm does have a Airborne G13 cut. Original version as I’ve seen it myself filled with genius fem’d hybrid beans

2 Likes

I don’t think the airborne is the same as the one Ortega has.

1 Like

NAW seeds ( on sannies site) has a few different Airborne and Pacific g13 crosses, though i don’t know how close to the original both P-g13 and A-g13 , are. Good luck hunting for a REAL g13… i reckon if it’s about, someone is hoarding her for his/they’re own smoke :dash:… lol.
Gaz

3 Likes

Jim Ortega sold dr greenthumb a g13 cut for a rediculous sum of money then gt sold 2 packs of s1s from it for like $300 apiece. Then Ortega said in Mr nice thread that he had mixed up the cuts. It was a super convoluted story. But the point is there are multiple cuts that have been circulated at various times that are considered the real one.

1 Like