OG love grow

I went too up pot the 3 bigger seedling to 3 gal pots.

Started to re-run cords in the veg tent. I was moving stuff around and nocked over my coffee. Yep, splashed all over the tent. So, everything came back out for a wash down.

The three under the led are the three seedling put in three gal pots.

I took a plant out to look at Trichs;

16 Likes

Very nice work, @G-paS ! Interesting shelving, too! tup

Pasta calling!

WHAB

3 Likes

Nice shelving, I haven’t seen anything quite like that before. :+1:
The trichome shots are interesting, there’s more amber than I expected.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Does it look close for changing to plain water?

I can’t tell from these except that the clear/cloudy/amber ratios are ‘different’.

Post a couple pics of the overall plant and bud and I might have something useful… :sweat_smile:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

First one is looking lovely! I’d guess you have 4 more weeks of watching them stack. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Their water uptake changes as they slow.
The second girl is moving a little quicker, but a few weeks to go.
They are happy, keep doing what your doing and the plants will do theirs.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

That is two views of the same girl :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Lovely plants @G-paS - you do some mighty fine work!:boom::v:t3::boom:

1 Like

Thank You for kind words as I was felling like a grow failure.

2 Likes

Are those the seeds I sent you?

Bravo! Looking tasty

1 Like

Those two came from @MadScientist in 2018. Yours on the other side of the tent.

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool! The pistils present differently.

Cheers
G

1 Like

I have the auto bubblegum male in my main house. It has been fun watching him. But, now what to do. How do I know when he gets ready and how do I keep him doing anything first.

4 Likes

Deleting the first three comments that come to mind :rofl: :innocent:

I’d give him 24 to 48 hours before dropping (…like real soon)

Well, short of drastic surgery all you can do is minimize ‘splash damage’… :rofl:
A cheap hand mister will really help, set it to ‘fog’ (just before stop). Moisture kills the pollen. Don’t forget to spritz yourself, especially before visiting the girls…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Not on my account. I was raised on a farm and worked with 200 men with me being the only female at times (never more than 6). So I can’t be shocked. :rofl: I do appreciate the resect though. :kissing_heart:

You think that soon? Can I set him in a big box for it to fall on than? It may be to late on the girls than. Out to get a sprayer the two I have aren’t working.

8 Likes

I did this and took a shower. This is a dry cleaning bag so a hole for some air and put in a box. Is he safe this way and will the pollen just go to the bottom. I am just using him to practice and see if I can collect and store it.

7 Likes

It might make your life easier to hack it back to just a few sticks with male flowers on them. No need for them to be that big if you’re just collecting a little pollen.

It can be hard to tell exactly when they are going to pop but you can see the colour change before they open up.

I’m not sure what your main goals are with this pollen but the simplest solution is just to leave it as is, watch for a male flower or 2 to pop, and then rip it off and rub it on the pistils. Then kill them.

There’s always a bit of overspray no matter how you do it, so don’t worry too much.

Good luck and all the best.

3 Likes

Just to see if I can collect and store. I didn’t get a female bubble gum auto female so not pollenating. I only have photo females ready.

1 Like

I see. My suggestions were mostly for it you just needs a little bit.

All the best

1 Like