OG member from Kentucky, I think

Hello
This is DragBoatJeffery
Last year a couple of members from here came to the Great Lakes Genetics/Zlab Family reunion.

I believe it was a man and a wife and another friend of theirs. We had a great time partying with you guys. And wanted to give you a personal invite for this year’s party. If anybody knows who this is, please send them my way. Thanks and have a great week. DBJ

18 Likes

@Uprangewilly maybe???
Either way, I hope to see you again this year Willy!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @shag

That definitely fits our groups description. We had a blast hanging out with everyone and we hope to make it back again this year wearing our SSDD tie dye shirts thanks to Dragboat.

We really didn’t know what to expect, but Dragboat Jeffrey, @Great_lakes_Genetics and @shag immediately welcomed us with open arms!

Everyone was so nice and we truly appreciate it. Take care everyone and hope to see you again this year.

6 Likes

Hey brother, I assume you want to be in the top of the list for electric site. Let me know. Zoot said he was going to bring some sort of camper this year too. really looking forward to seeing you. Hopefully will have some good weather. I did rent campground for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But they requested we’d be out of there Sunday night if possible. I believe they have the park rented the following week.

And thanks for helping me find our guest from last year. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is Dragboat, a.k.a.Bad Dawg Genetics.

You guys had sat down by me and my three wives.:flushed:
And we’d love to see them Sunshine Daydream shirts. We’re trying to come up with some kind of new swag to give out this year.

And we had a great time Hanging out with you guys… I just wanted to make sure you guys knew you were invited again this year. We’re hoping to have Saturday be the big day. But we will have the park from Thursday morning until Sunday night. Once again, it was great meeting you last year. Hope to meet you again this year. Thanks DBJ

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the invite Dragboat.

It was great meeting you all as well. We hope to make it back again this year.

4 Likes

Ok, no problem, I will let everyone know.

Me and @Bobgrows would like to have the same spot as last year …if possible that is.
Of course, Zoot should get his pic of spots.

2 Likes

Yes I would love the same spot again, if possible. :pray:

3 Likes

I didn’t actually know how many electrical sites there were but you could definitely have the ones you had and will let Zoot pick next.

The gentleman I paid the deposit to is not the owner. But he said they did some improvements over the winter. And they had raised the price slightly. So I did not want to ask him what the upgrades were until I gave him a deposit. I didn’t Want him to think I might not take it due to the price increase. It was a small increase, and they did give us Thursday. So it probably all works out about the same.

So that is three electrical sites confirmed. So you two are good to go along with Zoot.

5 Likes

Here is a pic for reference.
From what I remember in spot # 2, the electrical was no longer working, I could not find the electrical box.
@Bobgrows and I are requesting spots 3 and 4.
There are also regular 110 electrical outlets at the pavillions for those in tents ect. that need electric.

2 Likes

Ok, I just spoke with Zoot.
He has requested spot #4 and I feel we should honor his request.
So we will have to move @Bobgrows to either # 1 or # 3.
I will take whatever is left.

#1 has more room and may be easier for Big M to back the camper into.
#3 is closer but may or may not pose a problem to get into once #4 is full with a camper already.
#3 is the closer spot if you can fit your camper and truck in there.
@Bobgrows If you could show this pic to Big M and see what he thinks?
There is a tree between 2-3 but you should be able to get behind it if that helps with maneuverability.

Spot #2 was not used at all last year so if you chose #1 or #3 you could potentially use both spots, this way you can leave the truck connected.
@G-paS says she is hanging with you again this year.

So it is safe to say that #1, #3 and #4 are all taken.

#2 and #5 and #6 are still open.

We can always piggy back electricty off one another if we have the need.

That is awesome, I will be there sometime Thursday, I love getting there a day early to set up.
I am not good at greeting people on set up day, I am nothing but business and I can be a bit moody if things go awry… :angry:

@Bobgrows
What day do you expect to arrive?

3 Likes

I would like to stay by @Bobgrows like last year if possible @Great_lakes_Genetics

4 Likes

We will make sure that happens…no worries. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You can have my couch inside. Or a bigger mattress on my floor…especially if it rains!

2 Likes

Arriving Thursday.
I’m out of town right now. I’ll show M when I get home.
Our trailer is 37 feet long.

2 Likes

She had a water bed last year… :rofl:
Oh, sorry, :grimacing: :flushed:

2 Likes

Hey brother, I plan on being available all day Thursday and Friday this year.

If it’s all right with you, we’ll just let you decide who gets the remaining electrical lots.

And I am reserving two big 20 x 30 tent in case it rains. People could possibly put their tents inside of the big tent? Just an idea.

I had brought them last year with tables and chairs. But the weather was so nice we didn’t even unload them.

2 Likes

So # 2 has no electric and #6 camping spot is open still.
@Great_lakes_Genetics do you know if @Strayfox is going to be attending this year?

1 Like

Yes, Stray and Doc D both already committed.

I also talk to the owner of the park yesterday, and he said they had been working on the pond with the aeration system. And cleaning out the cat tails. In general maintenance around the pond.

1 Like