OG PARTY This Summer

Well hell then, lol we’ll make a good pair…I’m good at listening to the guitars

8 Likes

I’m just intermediate.

And that’s on a good day. But I do know all the chords. Just like Guitar George. He knows all the chords.

11 Likes

6 hour drive

3 Likes

IKR lol you’d have to make it an overnighter

3 Likes

All are welcome to pitch tents……

8 Likes

If they can do it it San Francisco, we can do it in Tulsa, right?

5 Likes

Hell yes brother! I have a couple lbs of weed to share…., Plus there will be adult beverages.

7 Likes

Hell yeah! Two of my favorite condiments.
By the way. Bobby Flay ain’t got shit on me in the BBQ department.

7 Likes

Got a Smokie Joe just for that …,
Wanna cook?

2 Likes

And I would not mind cooking for you all!!! In fact it would be my honor.

7 Likes

I’ll wait to see the dates. We are free on sundays and mondays. @BigMike55 we own a BBQ restaurant lol

5 Likes

I was figuring a whole weekend…….
Whatever weekend we all decide upon!

6 Likes

I’m just a home griller and bbqer. But I’m dam good at it. I cook out 3-4 times a week almost all year long. Even when it snows.

6 Likes

Just say what you want to cook and I will get it!

5 Likes

And I have some secret recipes that would make you wanna slap yo’ mama!
I shit you not. I make my own bbq sauce because nothing on the market is good enuff.

12 Likes

I think for a later date, we should do an OG cook-off lol… Get a bunch of people together and cook waaay to much food

8 Likes

I actually hate parties, usually drinkers who never light up the grill until I am starved to death and drunks who make awful circular conversations, but an OG party is a different animal. Personally I am too far but respect the event.

7 Likes

B.S.!
That’s the best kind!
It ain’t a good blowout unless someone calls the law!

I’m kidding. I like big parties tho. Or I used to. Ain’t been in a while. But I do think the OGers would keep it clean and respectful.

12 Likes

That’s all I would ask…………

10 Likes

Would be nice to ban someone for their party behavior on front of everyone else but like in real life lol

“banned for saying the steak was kinda dry,”

17 Likes