OG PARTY This Summer

No it wouldn’t.

5 Likes

Would love to take part, but have to much going on this summer. Need to get my youngest moved into collage, family coming into town, etc.

If this happens a again next summer and with enough notice a planning it’s only a 13-14 hour drive from MI for me.

Hope it works out and all……

5 Likes

With THIS group together Oh My Lord!!
Any campgrounds nearby?
If the dates work… I would love to be there!

9 Likes

Yes there are several campgrounds within 20 minutes or so from here……

6 Likes

Plus, this is Tulsa. You can drive an hour from one side and still be in Tulsa. Campgrounds, heck motel6 or Super 8 if nothing else. Hawhaw.

4 Likes

I can’t put my John Hancock down on the list but depending on the date and my old truck cooperating, my wife and I will be there. I would love to meet you guys. This sounds like an amazing time waiting to be had.
:+1:

11 Likes

4 Likes

Actually that’s the same with me but barring anything really bad happening I will be there and maybe Mrs. Big.

6 Likes

I signed as a maybe. Hubby wants to meet all you guys I keep talking about and laughing with! :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

Yeah. That doggone @Slick1 brings it out! But he’s in Joisee.
He won’t be coming unless he’s cooler than I think he is.

You’ll just have to settle for first best.

5 Likes

By the way. I have a 10’ x 10’ gazebo type shade thing that could be used and a large Coleman ice chest. If and when you guys are ready to do this I have some of the stuff to use for such an event. I used to be in a motorcycle club and it disbanded. But I have the cookout stuff in storage.

3 Likes

Oh and all are welcome in the house to cool off, use the bathroom or just party……….

5 Likes

Aight sign me up lol

When you figure dates out, I can give a better answer

3 Likes

That’s killer man. I will have to catch one after my dads gone. He’s not going soon or anything. To many regular daily things that I have to do for him and his wife. Future possibility Hell Ya!!! Peace.

2 Likes

Done brother!

1 Like

3 Likes

My older sister lives in Tulsa` shit this is gettin better by the min

3 Likes

I know no one would hold anything against me, lol
I just found out recently, it’s getting harder to say “I’ll do that”, :slight_smile: and make it happen. I always leave that caveat “if possible”.
I was trying to do such a thing last year but it wasn’t meant to be at that time. I look forward to this. (If I can)…:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Would love to show up, but with the cost of gas atm? Makes it a no go. Been trying to find somewhere to take my boys for vacation. Wanted to hit Oklahoma to go fishing, but gas costs killed the deal.

5 Likes

Wish I could cross the border bud but sadly the USA won’t let me in due to a possession of marijuana change :roll_eyes:

12 Likes