OG PARTY This Summer

Have loved ones mail you across in a big box… just tell them to cut holes in it

(and put a big troll sticker on it so we know which one to open.)

7 Likes

LOL, and a port to blow smoke out :wink:

23 Likes

Sounds like it’s going to be a blast hope it all comes together and happens for ya.

3 Likes

Once the fed makes cannabis legal you can tho right?

1 Like

askin for friend lol. he’s a triple felon in our state can he go north?

2 Likes

I’m just Googling how far it is from Toronto to Oklahoma this sure would be a hell of a fun Bash

6 Likes

Can’t say, the rules are idiotic. Many legal states yet not federally, that in itself is a bad joke. Add to that the fact they they barred many Canadians for life due to simple pot possession after we legalized here. The rules are just as stupid going the other direction. I am in the midst of trying to get a pardon, once done I can go to the USA. The key is to not go before, once you are in their computer as being charged it will never go away even with a pardon. Once pardoned I can say I have no convictions and they won’t be able to prove otherwise.

9 Likes

1,200 miles

6 Likes

I can’t believe nobody commented on my new sticker that MikeyDread made for me :frowning:

11 Likes

Holy cannoli, is that a new-release MikeyDread design sticker custom made for Doug Dawson!?

9 Likes

Ahhh… a day trip.

2 Likes

safe to say that you can always look forward to that second look eh

1 Like

what sticker

1 Like

Yup, I love it. Man does some really cool work.

Up above, it’s the only troll pic :wink:

5 Likes

That’s tight as f**k!!!

1 Like

Sounds like a blast, that’s a full day driving straight east for me though, wish it was practical to swing it

4 Likes

Be nice to have enough people local to hook an RV and share cost.

7 Likes

7 Likes

That rv would just look like a giant cloud floating down the highway :laughing:

6 Likes

when I was a boy like 7-8 I rode in my dads friends convertible MG. He a bumper sticker on the dash that said this. That was 1976-7 I remember giggling a lot

1 Like