OG told me to Grow Tim Hill Cider Kush x18

Cider kush sounds intersting pulling up a chair :popcorn:

1 Like

Good news the 4 that popped are looking good. Bad news 40% germination rate the 4 that sank no germination. I still have them going but have little hope at this point.

4 Likes

No time to whine or complain. 6 Grape Spodie into the pool @G-paS @stONER775 @Swe-can @anon93244739 .

9 Likes

I used the contact us on the real seed companies web site. Let them know I got a 40% germination rate and gave them my order numbers. Didn’t ask for anything. Just curious how they handle it.

7 Likes

I would think they would do something for you.

1 Like

For more Grape Spodie action to my main grow thread. Warlock , Serious Happiness, and Strawberry Akeil Serious Seeds, Purple Marmalade Solfire Gardens

Pulling up a chair to watch the Grape Sodie. And watching the rest too.
:chair: :pizza: :popcorn: :film_projector:

1 Like

It looks like out of the four that popped one is stalled and one is a mutant. No response from the real seed company to the 40% germination issue. Question is should I drop it and not order from them again or let them know I am doing a grow journal on there product?

10 Likes

i had a th seeds mutant emailed them never heard a thing, its the kids that parents dont talk about

1 Like

Cost wise if only three plants are viable that is 30 dollars a seed.

3 Likes

Looks like poor CS and should be avoided?
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Because we forget he is in the basement until its time for his monthly bucket of fish heads… SORRY

lolololol

2 Likes

We will see I used the contact me again gave them my order numbers again and included the web address for this grow journal. I put money I never hear anything. My guess is the mailbox is not monitored. But hay you never know they may post on this thread. Poor customer service really pisses me off. An email with I apologise I am looking in to it was all that was required.

4 Likes

Did you get those from Kwikseeds? I had an order replaced by them. It was a bit of back and forth but they followed through in the end. Hopefully those X18 are representative of what they once were.

1 Like

I actually got them direct from the real seed company. The orders where quick and packaged well. I have now ordered with them three times but the first time germinating there product. So I am concerned about the other seeds I got from them.

5 Likes

get-that-man-a-baby-ruth

4 Likes

I’ve heard alot of bad luck with there malana cream but then again land races should be low rates but the x18 should be a well worked stabile line.
How cold do these poor little beans get if in cargo freight on a airplane. I know they won’t ship live animals in the winter because they can freeze to death. It so makes me think ordering in the middle of winter especially if it’s say -10 in your area should poss be avoided.
Also not suggesting that’s the case here but it is winter and got me to thinking.
Somebody should do a survey amongst the community and see how many of the low to no germ rate seeds were shipped in the winter, regardless of breeder.

6 Likes

I like the concept but I purchased all the seeds I am running in January which is typical for me. The serious seeds I got direct so they had to fly over the pond 5 seeds 3 strains 100% Germination. Grape Spodie 5 of 6 or 83% germination. So my with my anecdotal evidence it doesn’t pan out. But would love weigh in from others.

3 Likes

My winter arrivals this year are 20/21 so far. Not much to go on but the cold hasn’t hurt me.

2 Likes

Good for you. Poor customer service upsets me also. When you pay thay much for seeds, you deserve viable seeds.

Its easy enough for plenty of the rest of us to never order from them, so they should heed your concern.

2 Likes