Soonersmoke. Com who knows Legit or not

Found a few strange at my local dispensary. I happen to like them a lot and was thinking about growing them out. On the quick search I found them at this website and was described as weed grown for the company that sells it at the dispensaries I buy from

1 called apple juice and another called sour tangie.

Any one have any experience with them

They sell only reg a 5 pack is 40 bucks 10 pack 70

They also get cheaper the more you buy

4 Likes

I dont know anything about them… but the name alone would make me look elsewhere… soonersmoke sounds like the name of a seller on wish lol

5 Likes

They sell carts as well

No reviews

They could be from oklahoma(sooner state)

5 Likes

I believe they are just never heard

I just hate to send good money to a scammer

2 Likes

Too new and unknown, I wouldn’t send them a dollar … :roll_eyes:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/soonersmoke.com/transparency

6 Likes

Thank brother George

2 Likes

Do you have their address? If it’s Oklahoma City area, I could breeze by and see if they are legit.

5 Likes

They have several strains listed in there seed list that are not and have never been available in seed form or have been sold out for a long time , seems they just listed everything popular and who knows what they send , some of the strains lineage are incorrect and not even spelled right.
There are no bubba kush seeds , ghost it’s not what they list it as and there are no seeds unless they are selfed, future sold out and I have not seen it made available again anywhere , zkittlez is spelled wrong, way to many red flags.

6 Likes

There are 2 strains that helps my daughter one is sour tangie and apple juice

We found them at ZenLeaf dispensary and they not only do the job but help her with her issues

I thought it was too good to be true

Paps

Ps @BigMike55 thanks for the offer bro

Not sure I trust it

2 Likes

Anisa have future#1 . Ive never tried it and i dont know if its really a out cross (most likley) or a f2 or f3, but im sure you can find some info somewhere on them.

1 Like

@soonersmoke way this is a nice surprise
Thanks for your response

I saw 2 strains I was interested in I originally purchased the weed at zen leaf an it helped my daughter
1 was sour Tangie and the 2 nd was apple juice

When I did a search on the net for seeds these referenced zen leaf in the description
And led me to you

I will be in touch

Thanks for the response once again

Have you considered being a sponsor here ?

Paps

6 Likes

@soonersmoke
Do you have a brick and mortar store? OKC area? I would like to come by and chat sometime.

3 Likes

That’s a would be fun to see a store and grow facility

If you do that let us know! I will pickup some strains I’ve never seen in seed form before(Appalachia + others). I would highly doubt they have a store.

1 Like

Appalachia, Blue Moonshine, Bubbashine, Mai Tai… Def seems way too good to be true lol

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I think as well. No way this brand new place has these genetics… it’s possible, but highly unlikely.

1 Like

Maybe they sling seeds from ILGM or Crap King or something

1 Like

Translation: they’re capitalizing on the names, but have crosses at best or perhaps nothing even related to what they’re named after.

After checking out the website, looks like they’re working with breeders in OK to have them cross the parent strains that originally made up the strains they’re selling. Since the parent strains are hybrids or polyhybrids, though… what they’re selling is kinda another polyhybrid crapshoot. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but they definitely seem to be capitalizing on the name by implying that the seeds will come out like the lines they’re named for. Nothing that would get them sued for false advertising, to be sure, but that’s not the same thing as the truth.

7 Likes

So like I said your selling things as something they are not and that is misleading and wasting peoples time and money but thanks for clarifying exactly what I was pointing out , you can not have seeds of clone only strains, do you know what clone only means ?
With so many great and potentially great combinations out there to be had and found using existing known lines and not even spelling there names right shows exactly how much you care about the industry you are part of.

4 Likes