OG told me to Grow Tim Hill Cider Kush x18

Well OG has spoken. In to the pool you go.

25 Likes

nice I have a chair :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay!! I shall follow along. Pulling up my 5 gallon bucket to sit on.

2 Likes

someone hacked the voting machine! recount, ok im here

2 Likes

Nice fat beans there!.. I’m ready, someone pass a bong.

2 Likes

My vote is Grape Spodie

1 Like

Things are looking a bit sparse in the veg tent.

15 Likes

6 floated 4 dropped after 8 hours I have separated them to see if there is any difference with germination

9 Likes

Grape Spodie is my next pass for sure

The intent for this grow is to grow them to maturity and all will get cloned. Boys will be axed girls flowered all of the clones will be flowered in a seed run. Yes there will be free seeds in the next 6 to 8 months. Oh and the crosses. I am pretty jacked thank you OG for telling me you want free seeds for the masses.

14 Likes

Most awesome I’m going to run mine mid to late summer , possibly next fall but there are great genetics to be found in them there beans. Old school worked paki line that used to be rather common in California.

7 Likes

Not seen or heard of x18 being called cider kush before. Any idea why they call it that Billy ? Will be interesting to see how you get on with these. Good luck Billy thanks for letting us all tag along.

3 Likes

From the real seed company discription. This Spanish continuation of the X18 has two main variants, one sour and one sweet. The sour type has a powerful apple cider aroma. The sweet type has candy, pear, apple, and grape scents. Taste and yield of the pure line are superb. A fine breeding parent, its hybrid offspring exhibit denser, more resinous buds and intensified aromas.

13 Likes

I guess I’ll offer dibs on that vacant corner over there, brought my own snacks. Can go out back if the Bathroom is off-limits. I know you’ll do great on this grow. Let the show begin!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Very interested in how these do for you. I grew some out a very long time ago. Very nice upright structure with good node spacing and cool looking leaves.

2 Likes

Super interesting info, and great strain. They didn’t talk about the smoke or effects. @Booyah what was the smoke like?

That could make a great cross for sure.

3 Likes

Hello basil

3 Likes

It was kinda a crazy year that year. Things got severely mixed up by someone else that chopped and hung to dry to my dismay. I’ve been wanting to run them again someday, just didn’t expect Tom Hill to stop making beans so suddenly. I do remember it having a better smell than others I was running the same year including the few Deep Chunk phenos I had going as well.

2 Likes

That’s a great start!

2 Likes

X-18 is one I’ve been interested in for a while. Very excited to follow along!

4 Likes