OG Veterans Giveaway Signup 2023. Thank You for your Service

If its not too much trouble…:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Done. You need 30 shipping labels and 30 returns. I have printed the returns and 15 of the shipping labels. Just waiting on the other 15 addresses.

5 Likes

Thank you! That will really help out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

All addresses now received. Thanks all.

7 Likes

You can go ahead and send. I’ll Make sure and get the remainders.
No sense in waiting just for their info. They can pass it on to me and I’ll take care of it.
Thank you for all you’ve done @DougDawson ! :v:

10 Likes

No worries, I will send out Monday. I have already printed of the ones I had yesterday so you will get the remaining 15 in a list. I also added some extra return labels for you to fill up the sheet. I figured you could use them for other stuff. Also will be including the Troll stickers and the seeds from the POTY contest for you and one other member.

Auction now live for those who are interested.

9 Likes

I finally got mine sent, sorry for the delay!

4 Likes

@Dcoolbreeze1 :us: USN 89-93

6 Likes

Thank you!’
Yes I have other things from the POTY for him to send.

As soon as everything arrives I’ll be packing them all up and sending out. I will come here and post when I mail them out so everyone can watch for them.

9 Likes

You are an absolute Angel. This would not have happened without all your help so I am very grateful to you. :heart:

11 Likes

Just doing a little part to help.
I thank you and value your friendship! :heart:

9 Likes

Ok folks, so let’s have a couple draws shall we. First up is a custom rolling tray created by @Bobgrows. The tray can be a black or white rim.
Any color, Overgrow decal can go wherever they choose.
Plus Avatar or any message thru would like.

Ok, so we let the random number generator decide and it picked #8, @misterbee . Congratulations bud, contact @Bobgrows for your customization wishes.

10 Likes

Congratulations @misterbee !
Let’s design this thing! :grin::v:

8 Likes

Now let’s do the draw for the poster. This is an Overgrow poster created by @Heliosphear. Each one is unique. Poster is one of very few that still has a joint in Lady 'Z’s picture

The random number generator has picked #14, congratulations @Draig .

9 Likes

Just sent it to ya

5 Likes

@Draig I believe I still have LadyZ’s address from what I just sent.
I will get this treasure right out to you!
Congratulations!! :v:

8 Likes

Could I possibly regift it to @GMan? My “Homeboy” is laid up and I owe him MORE than can EVER be repaid. PLEASE reach out to him for ANY required details. In OG-fashion, I do thank you. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: I don’t smoke.

15 Likes

This is really cool really cause they made them remove the joint to get hers printed so could not have worked out better in this case.

9 Likes

Absolutely! Yours to do with as you please!
I was trying to work on getting one to him!
This works!!
@GMan !! Your lucky Day and some wonderful friends!
Let’s design this thing!

8 Likes

I know! Worked perfectly!

8 Likes