OG1969 Little Slice

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing good here things are moving along nicely here. Up first Yuzu day 38 of flower. Both stacked well #4 shorter squat plant fat cola filling in, #1 way taller starting to fill in looks like they both may put out some nice flowers.

Hippy Slayer day 24 of flower.

(gsc x gg4) x c. banana both 9 days flower and just really getting under way.

Duct Tape finally haning today. Peace OG.

12 Likes

Spectacular @OG1969! How tall is Yuzu #1? Very stately girl!..:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

She is sitting 56" off the floor, think Hippy Slayer may have her by a couple inches. Thanks for dropping in and the kind words @oleskool830
She should fill in nicely. Peace OG

4 Likes

Your quite welcome sir. I still fantasize about that hippy slayer/RKS cross! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Looking good :wink:

@OG1969 Just have to say my scroll button is now wearing cause of your thread lol, so many pictures.

Loving it though.

4 Likes

Very beautiful! Looks great!

1 Like

Yeah I will try and do her justice, has been a bit since I have ran her.

Thank you, it’s so hard when you have 8 or 9 different plants, but I love taking photos.

Thank you, dank.

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well.Cutting thins up in The Slice. All the Duct Tape are down 2 still hanging. These 2 Yuzu are starting to fill in and bulk up, day 40 of flower.

Hippy Slayer day 26 of flower, filling in pretty well.

(gsc x gg4) x c. banana, both are 11 days flower, Peace OG.

6 Likes

Reason i do group shots, but easier for myself to follow that way as i can quickly scroll through photos and its like watching a time lapse, but doesn’t give the option to go back and really look at individual plant structure apart from what is visible

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Moving things along here in The Slice, first up Hippy Slayer 31 days flower and very loud rotting type odor.

Yuzu, both 46 days of flower. Both will have some nice colas.

Finally for tonight we have (gg4xgsc) x c. banana. Still just getting going day 16 of flower. Peace OG

11 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Trying to keep The Slice rockin along, oldest in flower are the two Yuzu day 47 of flower.

Hippy Slayer day 33 of flower, stinky gal she is.

Last for tonight (gg4 x gsc) x c. banana both 18 days flower. Peace OG

7 Likes

Out of the park, again and again.

Great job @OG1969

Always love to stop in and see what you have grown.

2 Likes

Yuzu #1 is my kind of plant! Looks like a rocket ship about to take off :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Broke my camera, so using my old, old camera for now.

Thanks brother, I try to keep it interesting

Thanks brother, yeah her and Hippy Slayer are putting it on. First up are the Yuzu both day 49 of flower.

The two (gg4 x gsc) x c.banana are day 20 of flower.

Last for tonight is Hippy Slayer day 35 of flower. Peace all, OG.

14 Likes

Well @OG1969 this simply wont do…lol the girls look great whether its DSLR or a phone cam…rock on brother.

2 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well.

I know, lol. Can’t believe i dropped the camera, but will make do for now. These are from Hammerhead,
(gg4 x gsc) c. banana both 22 days flower. Looking like stretch has stopped and pushing out some flowers.

From Calyx Bro. Seeds, Yuzu sitting 51 days flower, will be switching over to a finishing nutrient mix.

Finally “The Crazy Bitch” Hippy Slayer 37 days flower. Peace OG

10 Likes

I’m a little late to the party, but yum! Pulling up a chair now.

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about the hippy slayer lately, hope one day I get to try her!

What’s the smell like on her?

5 Likes

Its a clone only elite from a breeders personal stash of keepers he found and it smells funky/dirty/skunky…like a dirty used jock strap and its very, very loud…the high is straight drool inducing couch lock and its not a pleasant high, just loose time and its a day wrecker…easily the strongest smoke I have ever smoked in 30+ years. I would ask him straight up, cause if he doesnt give it to you or a select few that he has shared it with then you wont ever find the elite cut we speak fondly of…

7 Likes

Absolutely killing it here @OG1969 Those Icookies look so damn fine… actually everything has… especially that Hippy Slayer… from the look of the plant and the description of the smell it believe you’ve found something akin to my holy grail. lol

4 Likes

Damn, that sounds delicious. I’m all about those nasty smelling buds! Sucks for me though as I’m north of the border so my chances of ever having a cut are slim to none. I can daydream though! Maybe if I’m lucky enough I’ll be able to try the buds some day. Sounds like a must try for sure.

4 Likes

I suppose it’s not my holy grail then… I love couch lock but only after 8pm lol

I was thinking from its profile that it would have more sativa influence in the buzz.

Regardless though, sounds like something i’d love to have a stash of.

4 Likes