OG1969 Little Slice

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Yes it is a terribly good addiction.
Falcon

Finally a little late, Icookie came down day 67 , Peace OG.

15 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Icookie little sample nug.

Yuzu 23 days flower. Peace OG.

12 Likes

A little better shot of the Icookie nugs, Peace OG.

13 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Have Yuzu both at 28 days of flower and the stretch just stopped it appears.

Duct Tape getting ready to come down day 65 today.

A couple more nugs of Icookie Peaece all, OG.

11 Likes

Made a little room in flower, (gsc x gg4) x c. banana from Hammerhead. Lets see the flowers. Peace OG.

9 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. So far so good with this gal 16 days flower, looking like stretch may be slowing down, Hippy Slayer just setting buds.

Yuzu 1 and 4 sitting at 30 days flower, Peace OG.

9 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Duct Tape day 69 coming down tomorrow.

Yuzu #4 day 32 of flower, Peace OG

14 Likes

Dude, you own that Hippie Slayer.

Another nice show. Thanks!

3 Likes

WARNING: you never really own the crazy bitch… she only puts out when you do things her way… you pay when you don’t.

8 Likes

Comments like this make my simultaneously want to grow her and not grow her. Sounds like my kind of lady. :imp:

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. First up from Hammerhead, (gsc x gg4) x c.banana 5 days flower.

Hippy Slayer day 20 of flower, also the tallest by an inch or so.

From Calyx Bros. Seeds, Yuzu day 34 of flower for these 2 gals and they are polar opposites. #1 is tall, she did stack well, #4 is short and squat , and just stacked. They both should do well.

Trimming up some Orange Sizzurp, Peace OG.

12 Likes

No truer words…

I am breeding her to two males as we speak in different rooms, and already hit her with two others. Her sisters will be going public in the next few months.

Still killing it in here OG!

9 Likes

loving those deep greens- What kind of lighting?

3 Likes

Thanks brother, veg has 360 watts of led and flower is a 600w hps for now till I can change it to led. OG

4 Likes

man- something about oldschool HPS… i dunno. tried and true. beautiful.

5 Likes

For this I am waiting!

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Pushing thins along in The Slice. First up are the 2 Yuzu, same strain two completely different phenos, day 36.

Hippy Slayer day 22 of flower.

(gsc x gg4) x c.banana both 7 days

A few random shots of the last of the Duct Tape, did not keep any of these, may pop a couple more seeds and see.
Peace OG.

15 Likes

Wow! Spectacular! Beautiful bud! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Now that’s oleskool! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

haha yes sir- something about 150k lumens just does that job well… may not be the most efficient in 2018 but it works!

3 Likes