OG1969 Little Slice

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Moving things along here 4 new plants went into flower. Icookie, SSDD, Hippy Slayer, and Street Outlaw clone. Pics of them to come. Pics are from yesterday day 77 for Yuzu, will see what she looks like in 3-4 days.

Hippy Slayer day 63 of flower she will hopefully come down tomorrow.

Street Outlaw nug, to be sampled soon, Peace OG.

11 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Pushing things through The Slice, Hippy Slayer, Icookie, SSDD, and Street Outlaw f2bx1 clone in flower.

The day 65 and Hippy Slayer came down, she is hanging now.

Finally for tonight Yuzu #1 day 79 of flower, Peace All, OG

11 Likes

Someone’s getting Slayed soon.

Good job with her this round

5 Likes

Crazy Bitch…

5 Likes

Yes Sir, as soon as she is dry and thanks its been a bit since I ran her, but she did well. Will see how the second one does.

That she is, but just the right amount of crazy. Have these lined up in flower Hippy Slayer and Street Outlaw are 10 days in and SSDD is 3, Icookie is 7.

Then we have Yuzu #1 day 81 of flower. Peace OG

13 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. rolling along here. Finally pulled the Yuzu #1 at 85 days flower and looked like she could keep on going. She had a super loud lemon/pinesol chemical/fuel odor to her. Will se how she dries and cures. Peace all, OG.
New stuff in flower is just getting kicking should be some good shots coming.

12 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your garden are doing well. Rolling along here in The Slice, Street Outlaw clone that gave up a few clones. She will be next into flower.

The other Street Outlaw clone 17 days flower.

Hippy Slayer gave up a few clones today as well.

Street Outlaw, Icookie, Hippy Slayer and Sun Shine Day Dream, up and comer’s .
Peace OG

8 Likes

Do you usually just go clone to clone, or do you keep mothers? What are you going to do with those Hippy Slayer clones? :wink:

5 Likes

Tryng to keep my numbers in check so I clone just prior to going into flower. Don’t loose many clones and temps are right for some quicker rooting times. We will see :wink: on the Hippy Slayer. Peace OG

6 Likes

Hey man I’ve been a huge fan of the yuzu. When I look up yuzu on the internet a million things come up so I was wondering what it is and how would one get some🤔I’d be willing to trade/purchase some if u had some still

3 Likes

Let me see what info I can find for you on Yuzu.
Peace OG

3 Likes

This is the cross for the Yuzu, from the Breeder. Calyx Bros. Seeds.

This is Twisty Treat Seed’s (MK Ultra x Creamsicle)O-Wine Pheno X Lemon Fizz F2

Peace OG

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here things are just getting rolling in flower.
Icookie day 22, pictures are from yesterday.

Street Outlaw f2bx1 clone #2 day 8 of flower and finally looking right.

GrassFire OG day 49 of flower, have another 8 days in flower and another clone in veg.

Clones, Roots in 8 days. Peace OG

11 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling with the punches here, flower is just getting moving should be some good stuff coming. Took some more clones trying to get my timing down to start a perpetual, should be on track. Grabbed some more rapid rooters and some coco, so my soil rotation should be pretty solid. Just one tonight Icookie 1 days flower. Peace OG

10 Likes

Hello all,hope you and your gardens are doing well. As you can tell I screwed up on the flower days of Icookie. She is 31 days flower.

One of the Hippy Slayer clones that has been in veg a minute.Hit flower today.

GrassFire OG from @LED_Seedz 58 days flower.

Peace all, OG

11 Likes

The GFOG looks very proper, diamond cutters those buds are…

3 Likes

Got that Hippy Slayer looking nice as and happy going into flower. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks Kraven, solid plant, rock solid buds on her, have one clone in flower, one in veg and 2 more rooting in the cloner. Want to get a clean run with her, she can hold her weight. Day 60, plenty of amber to take down, but will go at least one more day.

Yeah she looks pretty happy, now to keep her that way, lol. Just a couple days in, getting ready to turn on that stretch,

Last for tonight Instant Cookies 33 days flower, Peace OG

11 Likes

If I knew how to keep a woman happy, I would still be married. :thinking:

6 Likes

All it takes is two word. Yes dear.

8 Likes