OG1969 Little Slice

Mrs. K and I celebrated 23 years on 5/18…sure goes by fast fosure.

7 Likes

Bravo Mr OG. You seem to be taming the slayer!!!

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling things back in the right direction. Hippy Slayer 13 days flower.

Icookie 44 days flower, have a bunch of clones of her will get a better run on her.

A volunteer Pumpkin plant coming out of the mulch pile, Peace OG

13 Likes

You’re doing something that crazy bitch likes. She almost looks happy!

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Moving things along here, a little from The Slice.
Icookie 4 days flower.

Icookie 1 day 45 of flower.

Hippy Slayer 15 days flower, Peace OG.

10 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Moving things along here, Icookie 6 days in.

Icookie 47 days flower.

Hippy Slayer 17 days flower.

A few bud shots of Street Outlaw 51 days

A Pumpkin, Gourd, Scotch Bonnet Peppers out back, Peace OG

9 Likes

Fan of the Jerk Chicken are ya? Can’t say I know a recipe that uses Scotch Bonnets outside of that.
lol

Hot sumbishes there.

4 Likes

No just love spicy food, had Carolina Reaper last year, no peppers though. So hoping the Trinidad Scorpion pepper plant starts fruiting. Have a couple other pepper plants just not the super hot ones.
OG

5 Likes

Those reapers are a tough one. I had some the year they were released and had great fruits, but I have had zero germination the last two years from the ones I saved. Got zero this year.

They are ridicules anyway. I used a tiny one in a huge batch of Chili Verde few years back and couldn’t eat it at all.

5 Likes

All my peppers are doing well to OG, planted habnero, ghost and plenty of sweet and mixed, oh a sanko too. None of my reaper came up this year, 10 down with zero germ…

The girls look great OG, always a pleasure to swing through your grow and enjoy the skills you show daily.

3 Likes

Had 20 seeds I believe, germed them in solos in the veg tent for almost 2 moths had 6 decent plants. Plenty of flowers just a bad year for heat and overnight temps too warm. This year the garden is well 3 kinds of tomato, 4 types of hot peppers, strawberries, yellow zucchini, yellow squash, onions, carrots, cucumbers, and 4 or 5 different gourds for fall, and the ginormous pumpkin plant( a volunteer from the mulch pile) , keeps a guy busy in itself. Thanks for the kind words guy.

On to indoor grow. Brutally hot here 100 plus, no central air= grow room running very very warm. Keep the air moving and exchanged, plus keeping them watered. First Icookie 8 days flower just starting to get going.

Then Icookie 1 day 49 of flower, should add a little more bulk.

Hippy Slayer 2 day 19 of flower a little thirsty, she was fed just prior to picture time. Peace OG

10 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling with the punches here. Been super hot here, looking forward to the low 90’s that are coming up. Flower tent is on the light side so trying to get everything in veg healthy, cloned and ready for flower here in the next couple weeks. GrassFire OG clones getting ready to take off hopefully.

Icookie also getting ready for clones and then off to flower.

Hippy Slayer taking off a little ready for clones on her as well.

Icookie 59 days flower.

Then finally, Hippy Slayer 28 days. With a ton of extra room in flower I added the taller stakes and opened her up a little to sit directly under the light. Peace OG.

11 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing good here things back on track. The 3 GrassFire OG from above , 4 days flower.

Clones, 2 GFOG and 3 HS, waiting on Icookie.

My lone Delirious seeding plugging along, fingers crossed for a lady.

2 Sunshine Day Dream finally starting to look okay.

Then also 4 days flower is Hippy Slayer.

Icookie 4 days flower.

A parting shot of some Icookie, is it harvest time… Peace OG

9 Likes

Great stuff @OG1969 things looking lovely there

3 Likes

Looks like you’ve been going in there and telling Hippy Slayer how pretty and smart she is. Is that how you keep her happy? :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks brother trying to get back to normal. Peace OG

3 Likes

Right, lol. My trick has been to forget about her and let her be, all my plants are fed the same food, thankfully she is good with that. Temps here have been crazy hot 105 today, I will be lucky to keep it under a 100 in the grow room. Just plenty of water, air movement and exchange and keep the lights lit Peace OG

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here. Headed over to the coast yesterday not knowing there was a race event at Sonoma Race Way, 2 hour trip turned into 4, but we had a good time and the kid enjoyed his $11 hot dog.

The ride home was about normal, but when I checked on the tents the new clones were done, thankfully I have a few more in the cloner. Also pretty much tossed everything in veg, there is something in the soil and I be dammed if I can get rid of them so all the pots were dumped soil bin dumped, all pots and drain pans were cleaned. Bought some new cocoalso some extra perlite . Will get them up potted, before the clones are ready to go into flower and up pot into the chunk but this medium is clean.

Flower moving along all around 9 days. Still hotter then hell here, trying to keep the temps as low as I can. Peace all, OG.

11 Likes

Nice looking plants you got going on there mate! If you got some of those yuzu seeds still kicking around I got 20$ calling your name brotha :crossed_fingers:t6:
I’ve always been interested in them :joy: asked about them so many times haha
Cheers

2 Likes

I’m with @StevieG I’d like to purchase a few seeds if you would be so kind :drooling_face:

1 Like