OG1969 Little Slice

Know that feeling up close and personal like…

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Making the best with the 5 I have. Will be getting some clones of the two in veg Grassfire OG and Icookie prior to them hitting flower…

Flower is pushing on and starting to set some flowers, plants are on the small side for me but will still have some nice flowers come harvest time. Peace all, OG

10 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Rolling on here in The Slice. Veg is doing good getting ready to clone the Icookie and GrassFire OG and then these two will be heading to flower.

Flower is sitting 27 days flower. Peace all OG.

7 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here Wave finally got the fiber optic cables repaired from the house that caught on fire about 36-40 hours ago.

Then veg :japanese_ogre::imp:

Topped her make a perfect candelabra with 5 mains all at the same height once topped. 4 clones were procured from the top. Btw this clone of GFOG is 19 days since she came out of the cloner and into a solo.

Icookie topped and 4 clones from her.

Flower is still rolling along day 29 I believe, Peace all, OG.

9 Likes

Looking absolutely beautiful my bro! :camera_flash::heart_eyes::popcorn::seat:

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here, temps finally around 90 here. Ready for Fall to come out West. Veg is rolling along will give the GrassFire OG a few more days then she will head into flower, will give Icookie a little more time.

Flower chugging along will be glad to add a plant too much silver showing, lol. Plants should be day 31 of flower, due to the internet being down the last post was a day late, but number of days are correct.

Peace all, OG.

6 Likes

was falcon among these lost?

3 Likes

Yes they were. Have a few more seeds but want to make sure I have everything squared away beforw popping them. Also have a cross from JAWS that is called Green Demon and uses the Fruity Pebbles OG and the dad. Green Acorns and Jaws have traded fpog seeds so the male could have some of the same effects will get to them soon hopefully. Everything goes good here and I can get back up and running. Peace OG

3 Likes

Hope everything gets back up and running to normal

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Trying to get Veg rolling again, clones are close to coming out of the cloner, seedlings are moving along, 3 Duct Tape, 2 GDP x Tangerine Explosion s1, and 2 (gsc x gg4) x c. banana s1, one of them still pushing through slowly.

GrassFire OG clone 12 days flower will ad stakes soon and double check the lower for trim.

Icookie a couple days flower.

Truer color, lighting is terrible in the grow room.

The rest of flower is 44 days flower, finally getting a little green back in them. Peace OG.

7 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing good here, just been busy. Some of the stuff that was a seedling is now either in veg, waiting for flower, or already in flower.

Veg - Black Azad, Black Afghani x Assad,

The rest of veg waiting for flower, not pictured are the clones of all these.

Flower is anywhere from day 10 to day 44 of flower.

10 Likes

Overheard a positive comment about that Hammerhead cross from Grizz (GG4 guy) on ICMag. :thinking:

3 Likes

I have seen some of Hammers grown out. The last two phenos he said he had never seen and looked to be a waste of money to grow. Had one of those phenos pop up from the two seeds I popped, that one was killed off. I have clones of this one in the cloner. 10 days in and as tall as the GFOG.
Peace OG

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Chugging along here, was able to get GrassFire OG #1 and Icookie #2 up potted today, GFOG #1 hit flower today. Peace OG.

8 Likes

Looking amazing. Everything seems to be sailing along.

3 Likes

Looking good brother! :+1::seedling:
Do you usually let them get that big in the solo cup? Man that’s usually how big I flower. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks brother, no I usually try and get them into one gallon pots before they are root bound, just got a little behind. The only thing in solo’s are the Black Azad.
Peace OG

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling the Little Slice along here, have the Black Azad here in veg. The 4 will get topped and up potted to 1 gallon pots.

Everything in veg and flower, 3 to 4 different feed schedules at any one time, all in coco, all manually hand flooded and drained, same time every day. They seem to like it, one day automation will arrive in The Slice. Some random shots of flower.

Peace all, OG

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Moving things along here, all doing wel, bunch of different stuff going on Had veg out for a feeding , then the clones.

Duct Tape #2 day 7 of flower.

GrassFire OG #1 day 9

GrassFire OG #2 day 24 of flower.

GrassFire OG #3 day 23 of flower,

Duct Tape #1 day 24 of flower.

Icookies #1 day 20 of flower.

Icookie clone 3 day 44 of flower.

Fan leaf off of gfog #2 , Peace OG.

7 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Fast forward to now and both the GrassFire OG and Icookie clone 3 have come down. Actually still drying.

Day 74 for GFOG

Icookie came down day 65

Really liking this GrassFire OG , have 4 in flower now. Might run a whole tent.

GFOG #1 day 31 of flower.

GFOG #2 day 46 of flower.

GFOG #3 day 45 of flower.

Then #4 just going in, day 4 of flower.

Duct Tape 1 day 46 of flower.

A few out being fed

Icookie 3 still in veg, will get a bunch of clones off her.

Black Azad, will get her up potted, cloned and into flower.

Peace all, OG.

8 Likes