OG1969 Little Slice

I didn’t comment,… but now I will…been knowing OG for a minute…never have seen him sell any beans??

4 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate

Literally hundreds of vendors / breeders to pick from…even here on OG if you look. Lots of beans for sale brother, so exactly how is that unfortunate?

1 Like

They just looked purdy was all @Kraven

1 Like

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing okay here, was out checking the veggie garden out back and when I was cleaning out my indoor veg tent, I pulled the 2 SSDD, something in the soil. Changed out all my indoor soil and cleaned everything. The 2 SSDD went int the mulch pile out back. One doesn’t want to stop going. After like 2 days.

The rest of the backyard.

The loan Delirious seedling that should be a couple feet tall by now. Removed it from the old soil and rinsed the roots off, which there weren’t a ton and replanted in new coco. Fingers crossed.

Did the same thing with Icookie.

The clones hoping to get them all into solo’s soon.

Then we have flower, all sitting at 11 days. Just getting under way. Added a 4 inch inline fine to draw some of the cooler air in the house into the grow room to help with temps,

Then finally, starting a few new things.

Peace OG

10 Likes

those hanging bags smell like double ass

1 Like

Are those sexy m.f seeds from @LED_Seedz(cause the pics are pretty asf). Can’t wait to watch u grow them out!
Best of luck cheers

3 Likes

Yes these are from @LED_Seedz Erotic City line. Looking forward to them as well.
OG

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Dropped 4 strains day before yesterday they are all in solos now.

Seeings how 12 was not enough dropped these today, hoping for a few to sprout.

The Survivor aka SSDD is still kicking in the mulch pile with the little help with water.

Veg should get full here before I know it with all the new stuff just dropped and the clones.

Flower is just getting rolling 13 days in today.

Peace OG

7 Likes

Hello all hope you and your gardens are well. Doing good here, things will get busy soon enough. Peace OG

6 Likes

wishing ya luck and lots of green mojo @OG1969 . i couln’t get any of the the 15 or so I had to ever get to flower… :peace:

2 Likes

Just curious, how did that Hammerhead (GG4xGSC)xCB turn out?

2 Likes

I actually ended up tossing those out. Had issues with that soil and HH said he had not seen these phenos and something about a waste of time and :moneybag: so they were both tossed. Have seeds may try more down the road. Unless you want to try some. Lol.
Peace OG

2 Likes

No, I’ve been quietly giggling over that cross. Every one of the parents has intersex tendencies.

3 Likes

That was one of the reasons it went bye bye.
OG

4 Likes

Is that old toe Jam ?

Bare

1 Like

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here like I have 2 separated tires, but we will get there once again at some point. Heart breaker in veg, was able to salvage one GrassFire OG and one Icookie clone. Both were up potted today into 3’s with gh cocotex and 8 extra quarts perlite. Veg is now in a closet, 230 watts of full spectrum led they should take off.

Will get veg organized a little more just for cleanliness reasons. 21 days on the 3 I could keep in flower will have to roll with the 6 as well, for a bit.

Peace all, OG

8 Likes

Darn OG, I keep cookies so if you ever need a back up hit me…so it was the medium that caused all the issues ?

3 Likes

Yeah with most, but had just done a pretty large seed pop with some seeds I can’t replace. Veg was rolling clones were going, and the oldest boy got in a fight and someone jumped in and it was 2 on 1.So mom was pissed of course, and 6 are legal here 46 aren’t. For personal use anyways. Don’t like issues so they were removed from the equation.
Peace OG

5 Likes

Whew, well all things happen for a reason brother, just grab them boot straps and pull. Hopefully your boy got the better of the two, and he fared well and didn’t end up eating too many licks. Well if I can help lemme know, I may or may not have some of the genetics you lost.

2 Likes