OG1969 Little Slice

lol i’ve been reading it as jaff ee but prob wrong

2 Likes

I actually misspelled it right out of the gate and just left it that way it is actually spelled Jaffa and means Orange is a closest I can get without being Webster.
Jah-fa like the strain Jaffa Cake.
OG

7 Likes

Dude, you don’t know how much better I feel now. Lmfao.

4 Likes

Hello all hope your gardens are well. Rolling right along here Veg is filling in need to get the taller 3 into flower. Hippy Slayer, Icookie, and Sunshine Daydream. With 3 Duct Tape, 1 Orange Sizzurp , 1 Mr. Nice - Spice ( which i believe may be a he) , 12 Street Outlaw f2bx1 and 2 Space Lemon clones.

Orange Sizzurp day 39 of flower.

Duct Tape #1 day 47 of flower, Peace OG.

11 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Merry Christmas too all. Things are moving along, 2 of the Lemon Fizz f3 testers were male so that leaves one female. So dropped some more Seeds from Calyx Bros. Seeds. Yuzu = Twisty Treat Seed’s (MK Ultra x Creamsicle)O-Wine Pheno X Lemon Fizz F2, 5 are soaking.

Clones were taken from Hippy Slayer, Icookie, and Sun Shine Day Dream, plants were cleaned up and staked and prepped for flower.

A few from flower, Duct Tape #1 day 49 of flower.

2 and 3 are 40 days flower.

Orange Sizzurp day 41 of flower, Peace all OG.

7 Likes

your plants always look like something from a magazine! i’m going to try staking em like you do next round, growers love :v:

4 Likes

Jimminy Cricket I was looking for those damn fancy stakes on-line a minute ago.

Picture perfect. Perfect pictures!

99%

4 Likes

Thanks guys i try to keep them happy. The stakes came from HD in the garden section. Amazon should have something.
Peace OG.

6 Likes

Was in the HD garden section yesterday. Stripped to the bones like a boiled chicken.

Its winter here.

Gonna look on-line some more.

Nice work @OG1969

2 Likes

50 for $43.

E-Bayed like a wounded hound.

99%

3 Likes

Yep, now they need a multicolored pack. LOL.

4 Likes

I am good with green.

Besides, its the first pack!

2 Likes

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Vigoro-3-ft-Red-Colored-Sturdy-Stake-ST3VGR/206366999
red blue and yellow, but they are $2 each

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to see your photos :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I need a new PR person.

This one makes a garden stake sound like high tech gift from above. lol

99%

5 Likes

Yeah I think I spent like $1.80 each. The bulk will work just fine at a buck each.
OG

4 Likes

I am just not certain I will get that “exceptional upright guidance”. :worried:

3 Likes

I spotted OG’s colored stakes about a year ago and was instantly needing some…

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Rolling along here, trying to keep plants moving through the light field.

Coming down tomorrow day 73 Bodhi Tree from @LED_Seedz

The sitting at 54 days flower and starting her final 2 week feed schedule is Duct Tape #1 she should be a little better next run.

Orange Sizzurp day 46 of flower.

Space Lemon #2 day 13 of flower. Sitting at 54 inches tall she may max out the flower tent we will see in the next 10 days. First pic is of one of the top nugs from her sister last run.Peace OG.

9 Likes

Outstanding: :thumbsup:

4 Likes