OG1969 Little Slice

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Happy New Year to all. Rolling right along here dropped 5 Yuzu from Calyx Bros. Seeds, have 5 above soil now.

Of course the Street Outlaw f2bx1 are all rocking, super uniform.

Space Lemon #2 sitting 15 days still on the climb.

Orange Sizzurp 48 days flower.

Duct Tape #1 day 57 of flower 13 days or so left, Peace OG.

11 Likes

As always thanks for my daily feed of beautiful well cared for plants! Rock on OG1969

4 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Thanks brother @argo945 , you as well, wishing a great 2018, to you and all. Since I have Street Outlaw f2bx1 rolling in veg have clones take from a clone of the momma to these. Icookie will hit flower tomorrow she will be a bit ahead but should be some beautiful colors and frost.

Moving into flower from Calyx Bros Seeds. Lemon Fizz f3 at 18 days flower and just really getting going.

Last for tonight Duct Tape #3 day 50 of flower, Peace OG.

11 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well.Doing good here, do need some more coco then everything will be great.
First up Lemon Fizz f3 #10 day 20 of flower

Sunshine Day Dream 8 days flower.

Space Lemon #2 day 20 of flower, hopefully stretch is done.

Duct Tape #1 day 61 of flower, and plumping, 9 days ±

Orange Sizzurp 53 days fower.

Peace all, OG.

13 Likes

Your plants are always so green and shiny in your pictures. Do you paint and polish them before pictures?

5 Likes

A little puff and buff never hurts, right?

6 Likes

Lol, no not that ocd. They just shine naturally, plus I make sure they are well fed.

Gotta love the puff, when everything is jiving right I occasionally get their food right for a bit. Flower is doing well plants are pushing right along. We will do the Duct Tape backwards starting with #3 then #2 day 56 of flower final feed has commenced.

Duct Tape #1 day 65 of flower( pics from yesterday) a couple days of water and she will be done

Orange Sizzurp day 57 of flower on water for a couple days should come down right around 60-61 days

Sunshine Day Dream day 13 of flower.

Lemon Fizz f3 day 24 of flower.

Icookie 5 days flower

Space Lemon #2 day 24 of flower.

Finally for tonight, have the clone from Duct Tape #1 ready to go back in flower the other 2 will get cloned soon, Peace OG.

7 Likes

What is the parentage on the Duct Tape?

The stalks look a little like a Grand Daddy Purple I am flowering now. The smaller bows hug the larger stalks in a similar way.

Totally different leaves.

4 Likes

She is GG#4 x Dosidos from Archive Seeds bank. We will see how she smokes #2 will get one more run then we will see between 1 and 3 Peace OG

4 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing good here, first up Lemon Fizz f3 #10 day 28 of flower.

Orange Sizzurp day 61 and is hanging she was harvested today, and her clone went into flower today, see how she reruns.

Duct Tape #1 day 69 of flower and hanging, harvested today and her clone also went into flower today. Peace all, OG.

16 Likes

That duct tape looks delicious
I dont know how you let em go for so long, no patience

I guess thats why I always get paranoid
chopping too early by like 2 weeks
I bet the high of that is “stonkin”

Good growing man

4 Likes

OG certainly gives them everything they want, and nothing they don’t.

Setting the bar pretty high there, eh @OG1969.

What are we supposed to do?

99%

5 Likes

do you and improve your own game just like always. OG’s game is rock solid like his stash (i don’t know other than photos ha ha)

7 Likes

Just feed them what they want and plenty of light , brother.

Moving things along here in The Slice. Day 30 of flower for the Lemon Fizz f3.

Space Lemon #2 day 30 also.

Duct Tape #2 and #3 both 62 days flower, almost there.

Peace all, OG.

10 Likes

Easy enough, right?

Nice work.

99%

4 Likes

Hello all, a few shots of the Duct Tape #1 plant getting trimmed up.

The under side of the leaves on Orange Sizzurp, Peace OG.

17 Likes

I’m a fan. Please, keep ‘em comin’! :grin:

3 Likes

Really nice work OG, they look great.

5 Likes

Dang man looking awesome. I would love to make some hash out of that stuff. So good.

2 Likes

Will do brother.

Thanks Kraven, much appreciated brother.

Thank you sir, yeah the trim would make some nice hash. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Space Lemon #2 day 32 of flower. Never have been able to get this strain super green, four plants flowered.

The other Lemon, Lemon Fizz that is f3. Also 32 days flower.

We have Duct Tape #'s 2 and 3, not in that order. Day 64 of flower

Just really getting rolling is SSDD day 21 of flower.

A few shots of some of the lower nugs on Orange Sizzurp, Peace all OG.

14 Likes