OG1969 Little Slice

Awesome.

I’ll be back for the next installment.

3 Likes

I’m always waiting for you to update to be able to drool watching those precious things.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing good here, getting things moved around. Both Duct Tape #2 and #3 were removed from flower, they will come down tomorrow, day 66 today.

Will grab a couple shots during trimming. :wink:

A strain called Yuzu, will work on getting these up potted here as soon as Ii can.

Icookie just getting rolling 15 days flower.

Lemon Fizz f3 day 34 of flower, should be a stout gal.

Parting shot of the flower tent, 2 more go in tomorrow. Peace all, OG.

14 Likes

That Duct Tape is beautiful. Well all your plants look great, but that DT is just… just… wow.

3 Likes

Well these 2 came down today day 67, Peace OG.

11 Likes

Stunning @OG1969. Majestic, beautiful specimens of wonderment! Good Growin’ brother. Much respect.

3 Likes

Thank you brother. Good to have you swing through. I try to keep things interesting here in The Slice.
Some new stuff coming Yuzu have 5 seedlings plugging along will get them up potted next.

Have Duct Tape #2 and #3 heading back into flower, their moms are hanging and clones of these are in the cloner.

Pretty harsh clean up, but they will be just fine a ton more growth to come, try and keep them smaller this time.
Duct Tape #1 clone 9 days flower.

Orange Sizzurp clone 9 days flower also

A nug from mom

Lemon Fizz f3 #10 day 37 of flower.

Icookie day 18 of flower.

Sunshine Day Dream day 26 of flower.

Peace all, OG.

11 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing okay her, my brother is back in the hospital, not sure if it was another stroke or not, awaiting news.

Have a few things I will be running soon.

A few bud shots of Duct Tape #2 Peace all, OG.

14 Likes

always with the new flavors. Sorry to hear the bad news of your brothers troubles. Keep strong.

4 Likes

Nug shots for the soul. Hope everything goes alright. Peace

1 Like

(GG#4xGSC)xCB? Now Hammerhead is just showing off. :grin:

3 Likes

hope your brother is OK!!! I am enjoying all the great photos.

1 Like

Really sad to hear your brother is back in the hospital again OG, sure hope its not another stroke. Peace

2 Likes

Best wishes to your brother, i will think good thoughts for him.

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing okay here. Lemon Fizz f3 day 41 of flower.

Sunshine Day Dream 30 days flower

Icookie day 22 of flower

Peace all, OG

13 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Moving along here. Finished trimming up the Duct tape, a final drying day or so then they will get jarred to cure. A couple shots from plant 2

Then always on the quest for something new dropped 3 each of Hammerheads (GG4x GSC) x Chiquita Banana s1 and from Green Acorns we have Falcon ( Solo’s Stash x Fruity Pebbles OG f1). Looking to add down the road Fruity Pebble OG f3 from Jaws, and The Cookie Jar from Mantanuska Thunder Seeds, Peace all OG.

16 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Had all the seeds from Hammerhead and Green Acorns germ, are in solo’s with the first of each breaking soil.

45 days flower Lemon Fizz f3

Duct Tape #2 day 8 of flower

Duct Tape #3 day 8 as well.

Duct Tape #1 day 17 of flower.

Icookie day 26 of flower

Sunshine Day Dream 34 days flower

A parting bud shot of a little Duct Tape #3 nug, Peace OG.

18 Likes

Killing it You are a hard man to watch let alone keep up with.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, so many good strains to run, trying to get as many as I can in this year. Want to search through some of what i have. Like Falcon from green acorns, and (gg4xgsc) x chiquita banana from hammerhead. All have broken the surface or close to it.

falcon

Space Lemon #2 day 47 of flower

Yuzu just up potted into 3 gallon pots of coco chips, should take off in a few days, Peace OG

15 Likes

Hello all hope your gardens are well. Doing good here have all the new seedlings up and putting some green up.

Orange Sizzurp day 21 of flower.

Icookie day 30 of flower.

Lemon Fiz f3 49 days flower

Duct Tape #1 day 21 of flower, Peace OG

14 Likes