OGKB hybrid beans, fems and regs

Day 32F - Famous Aimless is getting really frosty and coming through with kush terps that have a sweet doughyness in there. The OGKB x Mendo breath is getting some beautiful colour. She has a deep woody Kush scent that’s earthy and rich.

25 Likes

:exploding_head: outstanding job! They’re about to change so much over the next couple of weeks, I’m so stoked to watch

7 Likes

Things are about to pop off colour wise. I also cannot get over the frost on the famous aimless. It’s hard to see in the pic but if you zoom in, you can see the leaves are covered in frost from the stems to the tips.

4 Likes

They are loving those organics! Thats awesome about the Famous Aimless, what surprised me the most about that cross is the uniformity. Most phenos were 80% similar to each other and for sure were all coated in triches. With Gelato, Girl Scout Cookies, and OGKBv2.1 together it was bound to create some fire! :fire:

6 Likes

I recently picked up some OGKB X Sour Bubble. Maybe you have something that would breed well with it, I’d love to hear any suggestions you have!

1 Like

That’s a great pairing! The OGKB will bring up the THC and make for some flavorful, potent offspring. I wouldn’t want to really add anything to that pairing as the Sour Bubble is a very unique terp profile.

As a breeder I would open pollinate the entire pack and then select from there and backcross, which would allow you to find a more potent, sour bubble leaning plant. The Sour Bubble is a backcross herself, I believe a 3x bx, so you will find a lot of similar Sour Bubble leaning plants that you can choose your favorite from. Another option is to choose two females from this cross and reverse one to the other which would give you fems that closely resemble your favorite part of that cross.

But yeah, open pollinate the pack, meaning pop them all and let the males pollinate all the females, this will give you the most ‘open’ genetic pool those beans have to offer and allow you to do whatever you want with the beans and not be limited to a small pack. Hope this helps, sorry for the rambling lol

10 Likes

You could also cross it to something like @Tonygreen’s Weighted Blanket either right off the bat or after running the whole pack.

3 Likes

Dude that helps tremendously. You answered my next question that came to me as I finished reading the first paragraph. This pack is the one I’m most excited about to work on. I only have a limited space so I’ve been weighing options and scoping genetics seeking the best pool I could find for months now. Koby’s Organics released a single pack and it just seemed like a no brainer to snag it. I’ve had other varieties made with that ridiculous SB male he pulled from BOG’s early work way back when he first released it I believe. His OGKB came from original GSC and an OG plant “you can smell a block away upwind” one dude said about it. :laughing: I have Tony Green’s SB IX beans also. A keeper from those reversed into a keeper female from the SBxOGKB might make a nice selection that retains the potency with enhanced SB terps.

I have a few other packs that are fairly unique and/or of such quality I think they may deserve an open pollination, if nothing else to get the genetics into the hands of more people. Notably OG Raskal’s Strawberry Cough x FAK, Alien Rock Candy, and an amazing Seed Junky Candyland x Animal Cookies bx. I had two packs of that one and it’s certainly worth preserving with the second. I may have to employ the help of OG to get them all done.

4 Likes

I like the way you think

1 Like

I have to think it’d be a really nice combination.

1 Like

Day 37F

OGKB x Mendo breath - Beautiful colour coming on. Starting to get a Kush meets white board marker smell about her.

IMG_2626 IMG_2628 IMG_2636 IMG_2637

Famous Aimless - Starting to put on some weight and some nice colours. I think both these girls will end up with a lot of purple by the end. Nice Kush and gas terps coming through.

IMG_2625 IMG_2627 IMG_2632 IMG_2635 IMG_2638

24 Likes

Looking great! Can’t wait to see how they finish up.

2 Likes

Looking so nice, killin it!

2 Likes

Bad ass! Looks great man!

2 Likes

it’s snowy friend fire Good job

3 Likes

Beautiful work brother @Crafty_Flame!!!

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

Day 43F - Just a quick update.

Famous Aimless

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath

27 Likes

Whoa :exploding_head: Absolute beauties.

9 Likes

I’m not ever looking for a hand out but I’m always interested in testing someone’s work in the field but that’s what this messages saying i will always stand touch and give back and you winners are any crosses i make … I have a pretty big Arsenal of genetics current project bringing gas back OG sour gas projects in my other projects is straight z’s …I got the room I got the space… Open to get more involved in this community here at OG

1 Like

@Crafty_Flame Peanut Butter Dream (Peanut Butter Breath x Blue Dream) in coco.

18 Likes