OGKB hybrid beans, fems and regs

Day 51F

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath

Famous Aimless

26 Likes

Incredible! Man I wanna smell them lol. Can’t wait to hear the smoke report! Stellar stuff :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Just beautiful :heart_eyes: !

2 Likes

fellow Michigander here, thanks for the thread your work looks great! this plant in particular has my eye looks like GMO frost on a much squatter/ less stretchy frame, at day 49 she’s a monster on frost how long does she go?

1 Like

In coco most were done around 50 days, so should be close!

2 Likes

DAMN! a quick girl! sounds like a winner for our outside season here!

1 Like

Day 56F

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath - She is starting to get a bit of fade but is showing no amber yet. She smells strongly of permanent marker and Kush. Really interesting sharp smell.

Famous Aimless - Starting to show some amber trichs this week. She smells like Kush with a bit of sweet gas.

GMO x Mendo Breath - haven’t had much chance to smell her but I will say the trichome production is in full swing, she is very frosty.

22 Likes

Man, this is amazing, it’s mouth-watering🤤, I’ve already ordered my famous Aimless And I can’t wait to take them here!!!@really @Crafty_Flame did and does a good job :clap:! It was because of your feedback that I decided to get this strain, thank you for sharing your cultivation!! In fact, there are only the bravest ones out there! I’m following the boss’s genetics, everything is also very beautiful :star_struck:

4 Likes

That’s awesome man! Glad you like the grow. These strains have been an absolute pleasure to grow with everything you could want. They bring the frost, terps, calix:leaf ratio, colours and they are very photogenic. If you sitting on these beans I’d put on your list to pop :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

3 Likes

They are coming to me!!! “As soon as they reach water and land they will find it” hahaha as soon as they land I will germinate and tag you too!!! I have a female here that comes from this lineage! si and the terps and the snowfall comes at lower temperatures bringing that beautiful color!!! I’m going to look for some photos of my cultivation where it turned red to dark purple with white trichomes!!

3 Likes

Nice one mate! Tag me on that grow.

2 Likes

I’ve made an order aswell, stoked to see those results and can’t wait for mine to arrive.
Killer work @Crafty_Flame :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 61F - Everyone is showing a good amount of amber and will be coming down in a few days. They have been beautiful to grow and it will be bittersweet to chop them.

Famous Aimless

GMO 2.0 x Mendo Breath

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath

23 Likes

Beautiful grow! Can’t wait to hear the smoke reports.

4 Likes

just a stunning job. change name to cannabis hands your growing some frost monsters

2 Likes

Day 67F - Chop day has come for these girls and I’m sad to see them go. This has been an awesome grow start to finish. The plants grew easily, smelled amazing and were just beautiful to look at. I am now really excited to get into smoking part of the grow :evergreen_tree::fire::grinning::ok_hand:

Big shout out to @Crafty_Flame for sending me out these testers and for being such a generous and genuinely good dude. You make it rain Fyre around here all the time and I appreciate all you do for OG. Can’t wait to see all the Fyre genetics grows that start popping up.

Famous Aimless - definitely top 3 most beautiful plants I’ve ever grown. Just cannot take a bad photo of her and she looks better in person.

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath - she was the stinkiest plant I chopped yesterday. Smells like permanent/whiteboard marker with Kush background.

GMO 2.0 x Mendo Breath - this girl might just be the sleeper of the group, she was frosty and sticky, I feel like the weed will pack a punch.

28 Likes

Dude those all look great!

4 Likes

Killed it brother. This is why I do this, so rewarding in every way. So glad you enjoyed the experience, I certainly enjoyed the journey with you!

That Famous Aimless though :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Everytime I see that name, I get a chuckle. Might have to acquire it just for the high naming standards used :smiley:

4 Likes

Aw man, that makes me happier than it should lol. Hit me up and I’ll throw you a sampler

11 Likes