OGKB hybrid beans, fems and regs

Those are badass! Really looking forward to seeing these through flower, they look incredible and should produce some very high quality flower full of terps. Please keep me posted

7 Likes

sweet i just dropped the exact same beans in soil ogkb s1 and mendo breath s1 from CF !

3 Likes

The freak/slow PBD is really nice, you’re in for a treat.

2 Likes

Thanks! Will absolutely be posting flowering updates on the OGKB2.1S1 after i flip them next week, and the MendoBreathS1 next month. Thanks again for the lovely genetics/keeping the overgrow spirit alive and well @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody !

2 Likes

Hail bro @Redrum92 your growth is incredible! looking at the screen it seems to me that your ogkb are great even though the growth was slow! here I only got one specimen of 6 seeds, I ended up making a big mistake in germination! very slow growth compared to cabbler dough and famous aimless, but this seems to me to be one of the characteristics of the original ogkb, here I am in its first week in bloom and I managed to get 5 cuttings for the future depending on how it does! very happy with these :fire: genetics that @Crafty_Flame worked for us! hugs friend

2 Likes

Hi bro, follow the girls at Flora here, the Cabbler Dough is beautiful and really like you said that color is coming, the last few days here have been a good cold that they are enjoying

These are the two famous aimless with 1 week and a half of flowering with huge leaves and incredible vigor, in one of them I can see pestles coming out with some color yet nothing certain maybe because of the cold This colorful one on the left side of the photo is a cross I made with the descendant of the ogkb that I have here with an unknown male from a friend, I call her Jedy power, I always wanted to improve this female of mine and this plant is giving me that, her 4th cycle and only now I managed to leave her like this, she is 55 days old!

12 Likes

Somehow this is the first time i saw this thread. All your crosses look awesome.

2 Likes

@Crafty_Flame what a beautiful flower this cabbler dough hay is, it will only pile up in the 7th week with 50 days of flowering, it is more compact compared to the other one that stretched and it is also stunning , How many weeks do you usually harvest them? Do you have a basis?

Here is the other hay, more colorful and already faded a little, thank goodness I have clones of both and 2 more seeds to open

famous aimless e a ogkb s1

15 Likes

Follow the cabbler dough bro!

12 Likes

This cabbler dough is almost 10 weeks old and is a blast :boom:, beautiful flower, I’m going to harvest it soon, I already harvested the other hay 5 day ago

Here is ogkb s1 2.1 almost 5 weeks old

Famous aimless almost 5 weeks old

17 Likes

OGKB2.1S1, about week 4 of flower.

14 Likes

That is gonna be killer! The buzz from the original is top notch, hopefully this one represents

5 Likes