OK to reverse plants from feminized seed?

3 Likes

Going for the big bottle :smiley: I finished the small spray bottle on one plant lol when I first started to spray plants didn’t have a clue,

2 Likes

I’m doing my first reversal with STS right now. I see a lot of you guys use CS. Why? Seems like more spraying and more expensive? I’m also brand new to this and asking seriously not trying to be a dick :yum:.

Less chemicals, STS requires the use of chemical powders, CS requires the use of silver rods in saline water under low voltage.

The less chemicals I have to use, the better. If you own a CS generator, you can make CS until the cows come home.

6 9v batteries, 2 silver 99.99% rods, and a way to wire them up.

1 Like

Okay thanks. I was thinking it had to do with success rates or seed viability. I am spraying the whole plant and trashing it when I’m happy with pollination.

My understanding is STS will produce more viable pollen vs the CS method.

1 Like

That would be perfect :wink:. Thanks for the info! So far so good.

1 Like

1 Like

My Big Bottle of 240 ppm CS is on it’s way!

Say @anon98660487 is the alum foil bottle wrap essential? What’s the shelf life of CS anyways?

1 Like

Where did you get those from? I know Elite X Elite is supposed to be good but I’m looking at all options.

1 Like

I just received my elitexelite delivery about 5 mins ago…

One spray and done sounds too good to be true, as does 2 year shelf life on a shelf in a dim room. (Doesnt even take up space in your fridge!)

Fucking expensive for what you get though, this is the total amount of product needed for the 8oz bottle!

2 Likes

Let me know when show begins!

1 Like

Am going to start next week I think reversing a bubbacrack that just got topped at 5th node.

My Strawberry Shortcracks are all at day 40, I think I’m too late with these…

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Bio-Silver-Ultra-Colloidal-Silver-Spray/dp/B003LUUMFY

2 Likes

Light will degrade the product.

2 Likes