Ok- wtf 'mI supposed to spray?

I used to spray kelp tea-

Then add neem…

Learned about aloe

Then, wanted to try water soluble calcium

Learned about feeding vegetable water

Then decided to make lactobacillus serum…

So, should I spray kelp, aloe, LAB, or WSC???

WTF.?.

6 Likes

Just make a lovely vegan burrito and throw it at the plant. :wink:

9 Likes

Sorry bud, I don’t spray anything on my plants so not much I can help you with.

5 Likes

Did you ask your ladies what they wanted? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

On another note-

I took a tea spoon of both the lacto whatcha- macallit…

AND the toasted eggshells, brown rice vinegar “water soluble calcium” concoction-

Orally :slight_smile:

Neem oil or cake? WSC spray from start of flower for 2 weeks. Neem oil in veg for preventative maintenance. Kelp or neem cake I would just top dress and scratch it in. Aloe foliar whenever you want just not in flower. LABS I’m not sure I’ve used it a couple times but not noticed any difference.

3 Likes

How can u still call it a burrito if its Vegan
@Qtip

2 Likes

I went ahead and sprayed kelp tea with neem oil-

I’ve got neem cake and karanja cake on my wish list…

I used to just mix kelp meal into my soil, but it works great brewed in a tea as a foliar-

I was reading something about LAB foliar during transition helps reduce stretch…

1 Like

I use a product from Kelp4less called Extreme Blend. It’s a mix of Humic, Fulvic, and Amino Acids, with added Norwegian Sea Kelp, and Soy Protein I believe…it’s very strong with a 1 tsp(5ml) per gal mixing directions. It’s application is only once per week…

You have a few things going on, I would alternate between what you have, and only use once a week. You know the saying too much of a good thing…The Aloe is a surfactant and will allow better coverage of the foliar spray mixture you use. So I’d use that in every foliar spray…LAB is awesome and has many uses!

Be well

Brian(Alaskagrown)

1 Like

Fajita? Quesadilla? Gordito?

1 Like

My home its only Tacos she would sell,kill, or trade me for a Taco

Spray it with LOOOOVE.
Make your wife squirt on it.