What can I use out of my supplies to make the best foliar spray?

I have a fair bit of nutrients and supplements sitting around. I recently had to change my media to pro mix from soil. Also recently attended a convention and received quite a few samples. Anyway im trying to figure out what should and shouldn’t be added to a foliar feed spray. Obviously the purpose is to have the best general purpose spray recipe for steady use then I can adjust from there to treat any issues that arise. The ingredients are as follows:
spray super thrive, liquid karma, big bud, pure blend progrow & bloom, cal mag, silica, rezin, hydroguard, massive bloom 1-2-3, ancient Earth, optic foliar transport, hydroplex,sweet raw, emerald harvest- grow,micro,bloom, emerald goddess, honey comb, king kola, marijane probiotic.
I’m not sure where to go from here. Currently I’m thinking of combining a touch of pure blend pro grow with liquid karma, super thrive, silica, cal mag (ro water) and transport foliar to a ppm of 250 ph to 6.3 and see what happens. Any direction towards success would be much appreciated

2 Likes

I foliar-feed with Liquid Karma after a transplant. Just mind the ppm and be careful not to over-do it and burn them. I never bother pH checking a foliar feed. Mine is probably 7.0+.

Thank you for your response. Are you familiar with the other options listed? I hate to think I’m overlooking a potential boost in overall health if I can just use what I have available. Much appreciated

ive seen hydroplex sprayed in early flower with good results

Thats good timing i think i have a few in the middle of transition. 10 days into flower should still be early enough? So maybe silica, cal mag, pure blend pro grow, superthrive, karma, diluted to 200/250ppm for veg and swap out the grow for bloom and the superthrive for hydroplex diluted to 250/300ppm?

I try to keep it simple and low-ppm with foliar-feed. Some kelp for a root-boost when the cuttings get planted is all I’ll bother with these days.

1 Like