Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

That’s a good lookin bud buddy

1 Like

While I was at the exspencery I also got bubblegum (a personal favorite) and white Buffalo, any thing from cultivar and binske’ is way too expensive and gone in minutes.

Thank you @Papalag that Bae Rae is strong like donkey! Kick like mule! I was watching wipeout and woke up 4 hours later. I have received confirmation that my BOG SourBluTooth is on the way, going to grow one female indoor and direct SBT pollination with a outdoor female for seeds.

8 Likes

Great commentary!

Those PMD’s are sure getting put through their paces, they’re pretty tough nuts, so I’m glad you are not counting them out just yet!

I’m really curious to see if the little seedling/clone will take. I had a couple clones (other stuff) damp off a few days ago and caught them just in time to make cuts higher on the stem, and hopefully they will manage their business better this time.

1 Like

The PMD’s are strong and have survived major rain events and a onslaught of bugs and mold. Their struggle has come to a end… Both are being moved to indoor with the blue dream. The elements and bugs are approaching the threshold of my ability for damage control outdoor with positive results.

Making the change, 1.5 and 2.0 cubic feet of organic soil, 1 and 3 gallon fiber pots.

8 Likes

Lights functional: Check!

Inflow/outflow: 100 cfm both way, functional. AC system set to 70% humidity and 80F
Extraction of PMD #1 from moon base Vesti successful, root system brown, limited growth above and below soil.

Extraction of PMD #2 from yellow bird of peace

It was difficult, roots brown, unhealthy and pissed off

Once I moved them inside I could see where the roots were starting.

Checked temp of plants 1 hour after cab start

From top left: 2 blue Dream, top right 2 blue Dream, bottom left 2 Purple Moby dick, bottom right 1 green dream

I never forget my ABC’s… Always Be Cultivating

8 Likes

It’s a great relief to my gardener heart to have the seedlings safe.

BOG SBT 48 hours away and closing… 72 hours till the UFO Landing site gets lit!

6 Likes

24 hours since seedlings moved to their new home, 24 hour light cycle. First watering, 1/4 cup each seedling from a liter of water with a teaspoon of superthrive added and shaken vigorously to oxygenate water to max.

6 Likes

Love the clothespeg idea. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sunny day!

Thank you @Floyd

3 Likes

PMD’s 1 and 2 are starting to recover.

Green dream looks better too.

8 Likes

A blue dream didn’t make it…

Green dream coming back strong and the PMD’s are doing great!

5 Likes

PMD #1 coming back real strong now. The struggle to survive has turned to a want to live.

Current grow is 2 PMD’s, 3 blue Dream, 1 green dream and 6 SourBluTooth

Have a great weekend.

5 Likes

Beautiful picture my friend and a great use for clothes pins

2 Likes

Is this first pic a pink sunflower?

Ladies are bouncing back nicely in their new homes. Love the clothespin idea, i hate trying to support seedlings with twist ties or whatever, i always maim them lol

1 Like

@Papalag Thank you, the clothes pin idea came from my grandmother, she was my first teacher in the ways of farming and all around cultivation. Took the support off the green dream and stayed in place like… yeah I got this!

@beacher the pink with the small blue flowers is a bromeliad, the orange is Mexican sunflower they are 8 feet tall. The best part about using clothes pins is they are stackable and can be used as leverage to move the seedling stem to find the perfect support spot for getting light to the top and gettem pumpin.

The greatest comeback by far is the PurpleMoby-D that @Vesti sent me, Thank you. I was reading the other day something that you said “neurotic academic, I love words.”, Thank you for that too.

From the garden…
Snake is the cosmos

Mrs Lincoln

Double Luck!

7 Likes

Really nice thread man.
Beautiful mix of canna and non canna plants.
Your greenfinger shines through.

2 Likes

@Foreveryoung Thank you, your avatar is awesome! “ Think the Lucky Charms were around 10 years old, they had the lowest germ rate, only 4 or 5 popped out of the pack.” We’re they magically delicious?
Move to indoor for PMD’s successful, stems have returned to green and starting to expand. Clothes pins removed from all plant’s. Happiness has returned.

3 Likes

Great job on the rainbow shot! (and the snake). It is hard to capture what your eye sees plainly sometimes. :+1: Rainbow shots are a big one.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@Gpaw Thank you. Their even harder to get in the picture with lightning.

6 Likes

:+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :star_struck: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like