Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

All Three cheese’s have started consuming bottom leaves and are becoming odiferous.

It’s been nearly a month since my DNA Cannalope shipped, still no seeds… seriously annoyed!

6 Likes

Damn bro she is beautiful

1 Like

I agree, butt… cheese #1

Has serious competition as cheese #2 is turning her trichomes colors in waves

One of these is gonna be my April pic of the month.

6 Likes

My inner child is giggling. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Very, very nice! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you @Floyd
My most interesting read this week is @Mr.Sparkle higher ambient room temps for LED grows.
I learned my thing for the day from @ShiskaberrySavior Freezer Curing.
Last, butt… never least, most incredible thing I learned this week on OG came from @ReikoX About CGBa.
Worst thing that happened, confirmation that my DNA Cannalope Haze seeds are not coming, peeps got way worse problems so I’m just gonna jog on and phuck off to the garden. Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

1 Like

The good with the bad. Sounds like more good than bad for you. Your plants look great! :smiley:

1 Like

I agree, no worries here, hope for the best and expect the worst.
Fromunder cheese

Top shelf cheese

Double cheese

Room of pineapples and cheeses

5 Likes

They look great! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

The pineapples are finishing nicely, the cheese is gonna go on a bit longer. Getting refund on the DNA Cannalope, the BOG sour blue tooth made it. Last time I got the sour grape I got the sour blue tooth free and liked it more than the sour grape.

2 Likes

Oh man! Those look nice! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Awwww yeah, sometimes great things happen… butt, if no one see it, is it really happening?
Time to go to The tent village for visual supplies and likeminded conversation. In the tents are magical plants grown by a mystic gardener who’s wisdom is shared and gathered by the villagers.

2 Likes

Back from the village with some fresh cheese.

9 Likes

Just before lights out in the garden of weeden.

4 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Cheese is starting to get heavy and bendy, stank like aged cheese.

The cheese#1 on the left is sitting on a paint can, total height dirt to tip 26 inches
Cheese 3 is the tallest: 35 inches

With the pineapples and the cheese stank’n at the same time it’s… a unusual smell, spicy citrus dirty sock. :rofl:

7 Likes

I went to join ICMag and got… you already exist.

Sooo I joined up as HeliosPhear, was way weird to look at my old posts.

2 Likes

I’ve never grown cheese before…

Wow! Super Funky! The smell is overwhelmingly after lights out.

9 Likes

Butterfly gardens are doing very well.

5 Likes

Extra special bud for my sesh in the garden today. Been 20 years since I grew and smoked northern lights.

Seeyah after my nap in the hammock.

7 Likes