ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Is that what you’re all listening to? I’m listening to this

3 Likes

After the announcement, everyone who has previously commented needs to attend a meeting

3 Likes

Sorry rehab is for quitters.

2 Likes

If I attend a meeting they will convince me to call dibs instead of not dibs before you all :). I know how the meetings work here! :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t say rehab lol

1 Like

Go to dinner and come back to 90 replies in this thread. :rofl:

Free Seed Friday

The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Zak Haze S1 made by @Howard.Crane. I had given him a cutting of this plant and he reversed one and made these S1s. These are feminized photoperiod plants with the potential to produce some CBG.

Zak Haze is a special plant with a special story.

25 Likes

DIBS Please!
:seedling: :tropical_fish: :fish: :seedling:

7 Likes

Yed exactly as it should be

Not Dibs muhaha I have the quick fingers today. Not dibs :woozy_face:

(Have won in the past)

1 Like

Dibs! dibs

5 Likes

Dubs dibs dibs

4 Likes

@G-paS , @Slick1 , @Chirpxchirp win. Send me a DM with your details.

14 Likes

LOL @ReikoX what took you so long. The natives where getting restless. Had to do a seed give a way to prevent a mass riot. :rofl:

9 Likes

Appears 3 have been claimed , speedy fingers guys

1 Like

Look at everyone go, that’s awesome

4 Likes

Holy smokes I did it! :astonished:

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. Some amazing stuff there! And thanks @ReikoX for being so generous and dealing with our nonsense haha

8 Likes

I was gonna pass but I really need this. Thank you so much @Reiko! :green_heart:
:seedling: :tropical_fish: :fish: :seedling:

9 Likes

Way to go folks. Congratulations to the winners and big thanks to @ReikoX , super cool of you. You create a ton of excitement :wink:

6 Likes

Congrats winners.

My timing sucks lol

Thanks Reiko!!

6 Likes