Shiska’s tin box grow

I’d say that’s the OHGA she looks just like the one I grow out. The Orange Goji male Jetdro selected was comparable to his Orange Goji Razor cut and his Amnesia Haze was the core cut he got sent to him from Europe. OHGA yields well too I think I got an oz with the plant grown in a 5.5 inch square pot.

8 Likes

I average half a lb off a 6/7 ft plant great smoke even 3 ft plants will give 3 oz’s . Took a while to figure out she likes being on the dry side though.

Has to be close to 2 years since you’d sent me seeds and still running clones of orange goji and orange sunshine from you .

9 Likes

Snuck a peak at lights out .

Synergy duct tape from @SCJedi ^^

Shiskaberry from @Sebring

18 Likes

Very impressive. I think the platinum pineapple will thrive in the tin box.

2 Likes

I go in lights on lights off.
Aint a thing

5 Likes

Few random shots

11 Likes

Grape pie with a month freezer cure now into a vacuum jar till it’s smoked .

20 Likes

Do you find that retains terpenes better?

3 Likes

I’m thinking it does you don’t leave home without double bagging it . Even a single joint in a cigarette package can be smelt in your pocket , doesn’t seem to make much difference on the strain they all have loud scent and can stink up a room pretty quick .

Was at a store recently had a j in my cig pack and the girl at the till made the comment oh your smelling quite nice today !

11 Likes

Thata boy, love that freezer cure

7 Likes

You bet it retains the terps better in fact I think.it makes them stronger

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior you took freshly choped buds and did what? To cure it in the freezer?
Interested (your not talking about the Slow n Cool method are you?)

4 Likes

I’ll cut and hang at 60 and 60 for 14 days trim and vacuum seal then direct into the freezer . Can be kept in the freezer till your ready to consume minimum 1 month in the freezer works well.
I prefer to give it a jar cure once removed from the freezer but not necessarily needed I do use humidity packs once they get to the jar stage to maintain 60%.

9 Likes

So just vacuumed sealed in the freezer after drying? I must be getting old to never have known about this.

6 Likes

Well worth trying if concerned try a small amount 1-oz see if you like the results .

5 Likes

I’ll have to give it a try once I harvest. I’ll do one the traditional way and one in the freezer to compare!

3 Likes

I wonder if breaking down and getting some micro dialysis bags would improve the freezer cures…

3 Likes

Not sure what type of bags you speak of but it’s a must to seal before placing in the freezer unsealed bags will allow the product to over dry and loose smell even a ziplock isn’t perfect to store in has to be vacuum sealed to work correctly.

6 Likes

Its funny how we dont relize how much we “smell” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I quit smoking cigarettes a few years back and about a month later I realized everything I owned stunk like an old ashtray !
I couldnt believe I walked around smelling like that and people actually still talked to me :laughing:

So yeah you might not realize it, but that nug your trying to hide wrapped in plastic, and shoved into your sock is telling anyone standing near you that youve got it on you :laughing:

9 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior i just jumped up in the air yelling WTFrozen! Thank you, never heard of this, you know cause I’m old school. Heading out to do more research, got a vac sealer and a good freezer. Gonna pull the seeds from the HFPPF4 in a couple days and pop some buds in the freeze.

2 Likes