OldG's Garden of Ganja

Definitely some seriously intriguing stuff! And it sounds like we are hunting similar meds as well. Keep up the good work my friend! Btw that zip of hash looks absolutely delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

That is probably the ugliest hash i have ever made…but it brings the hammer.

It was half trim bin kief.

I try to run bubble once a month with lowers…sugars and whatever i dont want to trim :slight_smile: Bubble is a lazy mans sift hash…well not lazy eh…its a different kind of pain in the ass.

But hash…hash is the pinnacle for me ! :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s what matters

1 Like

In Canada…in most places every household can grow 4 plants. I put them outside (Meds grow inside). When they are ready they will all become hash I am not a huge fan of outdoor bud density where i live

Grown in recycled organic soil cut with some outdoor dirt and a bag of promix hp. Top dressed with Black Swallow 4-4-4 (repeat July 1…then Aug 1/Sept 1 then get Black Swallow 2-5-4 top dress)
Freak Genetics Blackberry Sugarcane F2

Purple City Genetics Banana OG X Durb F1 X Gushers (I run this over and over)

Esosseeds Kerosene Candy (Twinkle Tart X LVTK)

11 Likes

I just want to stay in my lane a bit…read up on some hash making and cultivars i want to run…that i have in seed…man this place has a lot of stuff i have in the hoard. :smiley:

2 Likes

These all sound great! I’m in Canada as well :canada: Can’t wait too see these in full bloom, the leaf shape, patterns are intriguing as hell on those last 2 strains. And that PCG strain must be great for you to keep running it.

2 Likes

I am a medical user and…i love growing… I never thought i could enjoy a hobby so much and i am growing my meds.

Been at it a while so you cut through your own self doubt and flourish at a point…or that is my experience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is the last batch… PM fight in bloom…switching to a milk and water spray (Thanks WILLIE)…

All veggers are sulphured…2 weeks from now…maybe i do it one more time…

I am not running perpetual anymore. I will bloom the 5 1/2 x 10 room in one shot…cut clean and repeat. The veg tents can feed it right.

7 Likes

I am half light in this room… I am waiting the full 2 weeks and then i might go with 1 more sulphur spray to be sure.
Fuck you mites

I am vegging more than I want… to fill the 4 x 8 and 6 x 10 blooms…so i can have buds for the year…OHHHMMM

Fuck you PM
Climate Change is a fucking PITA !!!

1 Like

Finally getting traction…

The Sulphur spray …it was rough at first but …wow the veggers hit rebound like I have not seen in a long time.

They were being plagued by PM now they just have sulphur leaves

Thanks @JoeCrowe

I shared the knowledge on the Canna Army on Facebook and… man I get how you must feel like an inkling.
do this do that…none of which will work

I said sulphur…1 tablespoon per litr\e or quart.

And that shit WORKS…but people WANT to buy 200 bucks worth of gear. or burn it all

I want to eradicate PM… forever.

Thanks man

The brain trust…its like innoculating bacterium water…soap sprays…but man i do the soap sprays…
The ONLY thing I saw WRECK PM was sulphur

3 Likes

I’m glad to see it’s finished off! Yah fuck mildew, you are the assassin now!

Here’s the mildew assassin badge :wink: Of course my warning is when you try to tell people that sulfur will finish off mildew once and for all, they won’t believe you and they’ll call you names. LOL I tell everyone I built my reputation out of the bones of people who said it wouldn’t work.

3 Likes

Man let me tell you… I never got to have the axe of fuck you up PM.

I swing it a lot now.

My god man thank you…thank you thank you

2 Likes

That really happened.
The ‘pros’ are telling me its all wrong… burn it all to the ground.
You can not get rid of PM.

But they started growing again all covered in sulphur :smiley:

Almost ready for the 2nd spray.

2 Likes

truth be told As much as I should not be surprised.
I am SHOCKED.

The solution…10 bucks for if you wanted to spray every 2 weeks for 3 months…and I grow 120 feet.

use this use that…none work.

It reminds me of jadam wetting agent. That shit is MAGIC and it is cheap cheap cheap.

2 Likes

The white you see…is sulphur on my cherished MOMS…
Freak Genetics Latest Cinnamon RollZ testers (the gushmints I kept a beauty and the Pure Michigan I kept 2)
And my perpetual Pigasus !
Inhouse Genetics Iced Banana
Clearwater Purple Flavanoid (the GRAPEST GRAPE)
Purple City Genetics (THE BEST DEAL IN FEMS and BDG is FRUIT HEAD SLAP) Banana OG X Durb F1 X gushers
And I found a 50 50 CBD/THC that slaps the mind…Bad Dawg Atonic Long Bottom Fighter (Starfighter X Long Bottom Leaf)
I will find others…the hunt is always on.
This one time someone chirped about the plant count number. but my legal medical grow doc wants it to increase 5 plants a year…FOREVER…because
It WORKS…and I might be like George Kastanza and accidently discover PLUTONIUM

3 Likes

I was also just growing a long…and then a friend tagged me and i said hello in a personal message on chuckers.

Like who the fuck dumps 400 dollar cuts for 30 bucks?
I am not sure…who sells hermycentric beans for less than 2 bucks a seed.

:slight_smile:

Fuck HeiZen and who he breeds for ! I use them in facebook contests now.
And disclaimer that shit.

1 Like

I’m telling my friend how to get rid of the mildew in his garden. It spread from a seedling he got at the store which was a zucchini and infested from there on his cucumbers. I warned him it wasn’t going to just go away on it’s own and had to be finished off. He’s had it for 2 years now.

2 Likes

Freak Genetics tester Cinnamints… Purple City Genetics Gushmints X Cinnamon Rollz.
This is my keeper.
:smiley:

8 Likes

Oh and today I am STUPID

The sprays will wreck my grow…

:smiley:
the lack of knowledge and the claim to know is fucking palletable.

My god … I used jadam i made for 2 years… i am making more.

Spray that shit.

Eradicate your pm and NEVER STOP IPM is how you win…

1 Like

I actually attemped a truce with HeiZen

Simple…pretend we are each dead…

But no… chirp chirp chirp…game on.

I will never abide… A contest is won by the winner and the prize is paid…such a simple concept that put the brakes on everything greenpoint…when I WAS MODERATOR.

Stay classy H.

I will never grow his gear again…but for those that care my fans are now super clean and Joe was fucking AWESOME and i sulphured away the crap.

Now we bang it out.

I should be sorry for being just a dude that grows, and was moderator for Heisen …he was awesome…we were buds…
then he shit on my friends.
I shall not abide.
Grow better gear.

1 Like