OldG's Garden of Ganja

I have a ceramic oscillating heater I push in there when it gets cold! Try to keep it above 18C if possible.

1 Like

We are hovering around 18 to 20 C now… You must be CANADIAN !!!

1 Like

hah hah yah I live in the Kootenay region of BC. Right by this place known as Rosebud lake, in the deep woods!

1 Like

Today i uppotted a bunch of TOMATOES… and peppers.
Cuts rooting… I have no room to bloom indoor.
Man …its firing on all cylinders now.

And the sulphur every 2 weeks for life sprays…I think my plants grow STRONGER

The room is free from bugs and PM… FREE… I have so much edible inputs and edibles… I can survive…through an entire rebirth…reset…redo.

6 Likes

I would say no more Greenpoint but i have a few choice OLD PACKS…
A Dream Catcher running right now…an Actual SHORT blue dream :smiley:

I have a few more old packs…but its tough to soak those when you have so much other greatness.

I have 50 packs of seeds in my bust it next tote AND my clone game is on point… :smiley:

1 Like

I get the computer to randomly pick what I’m going to grow hah hah that way I don’t have to make decisions.

Once upon a time I used the wheel of decisions to choose a prize…
A RANDOM PRIZE.
When i was a mod.
But…now I get BAKED and …ponder… soak more than ought a
And…the every 2 weeks sulphur sprays and my regular IPM…has reset the situation.

I will make the last batch into hash…the next cuts will be tasty flowers.

2 Likes

I rarely keep a male around…but I have a SHORT ASS…pre heisen male Dream Catcher.

And a fem that is pretty fantastic. She can finish i took cuts.
But…I might have to make more seeds.

1 Like

I was kind of pissed off about some cuts from Ontario not working out due to the most massive rigmarole I have encountered.
We can get cuts…9clover …order…ship no BS

But…then the warmth hit the earth and my underground basement is warming…and cuts are taking.

I have no room for anything… Famine is over…lets FEAST

the moon is tomorrow… Soaking some beauties. I will advise after they pop up and thrive…
But…some great gear…Might have to bring the 4 x 8 back to flower to make it happen…or cull a lot of weak !

2 Likes

I slowly work through a batch of females, and throw out the ones that aren’t good hash producers. What selection process do you use?

Kizmet… FOR LIFE.

Some testers are just super frosty and i give them a go. I keep a couple around … Inhouse Iced Banana and Clearwater Purple Flavanoid have been VERY solid.
Freaks Blackberry Sugarcanes have dumped into the heavyweights.
And that Pigasus I have grown since the one seed females up and lived …2 years ago? Makes me stupid… and i don’t have many that have that effect.
Its good…its ok… but not much better watch Fallout I cant remember what the fuck i was doing.
I like that in buds.
Pigasus hash was almost too much…it was too much then it was almost too much.
But i smoked it all :smiley:

1 Like

I only ever grow 4 outside. I have a wicked good indoor count and do not want to ever cause an issue with that.
So I generally take cuts March 1…and pick the best for outdoor…if there is a good FEMALE seedling going on that might go out.
Or a REVEG. I do a lot of revegging. I got back a few beauties this month.

This year I am going to do something REALLY special…if one of these 2 final beans is a female.
I have some Vietnamese Silver Leaf, I need to get it flowering 8 weeks in advance of aug 9 indoors and put it outside to finish.
I have an AUTO to take its place until then…started this week.

When cuts shit the bed, you can reveg a flower cut… I have had about 90% success over many…and some over and over. !

2 Likes

I had a very old pack…pre heisen by years…of Dream Catcher.

I sent some to a friend…it didnt work out…the friendship…i dont have any idea about the beans.

I soaked my 5…got 2 to catch… a dude and a female. And as I often do i left the dude hanging around in the basement while I ponder…do I want to make seeds…I made 1000s…

But the female is a 3 foot wonder…and Stardawg X Blue Dream capped out at 3 feet !

My ceiling is 5 foot 11 in the grow room… I didnt make it…I just enjoy it

Problems are over…its all fat buds and sunshine going forward.
2k watts in bloom…and no HPS… the light is spread VERY WELL

4 Likes

Oh I am going to breed Dream Catcher back to itself.

GU made it…

If Heisen made it…I would call it X

2 Likes

I need room…man i love that problem
Cuts are taking
The male is throwing pollen… DreamCatcher Pre Heisen is hitting F2
best day EVER

1 Like

I ended up breeding the old pack of DreamCatcher.
The last 2 seeds were male and female. I left the dude lingering in the basement a while and then decided to dust up the female.
They both smell very dream and not so stardawg which is kinda nice.

I will have to get a pic of the whole female and post it. What I LOVE is the internodes are short. I HATE tall cultivars.
I bang my head on the 5 foot 10 ceiling joists…so a plant has to conform.

If it works out, I will probably get on the trade thread and see if I can get some autos. I love putting an auto in a veg tent… and watching them grow.
:smiley:

4 Likes

Sulphur for the win :smiley:

1 Like

In Canada where I live EVERY residence is entitled to 4 plants.

My grow doc always says don’t forget to add the 4.

I choose to grow my outdoor 4 for hash… I love hash. It is the concentrate that makes me concentrate…or laugh…or whatever the shit is STRONG like a hammer to the head.
I like that in weed.
Subtle is for diplomacy lets get high.

My outdoor 4 are 3 X Freak Genetics and a Worlds Strongest Strains…a cheap seed company in Canada that puts out some serious fire but you really have to soak a pack and pick some winners.
I just got lucky.

The outdoor 4
Freak Genetics
Pigasus…running for just over 2 years now? Pure Michigan X Unicorn Poop… Creamy sweet slight pine hit …top 3 strongest weed I ever smoked. Last years outdoor, was so good people thought it was indoor. I am giving 3 cuts away to friends as well…The bud structure is wonderful…zero chance of PM no bud rot…wonderful.
Blackberry Sugarcane X Mac Cherry Breath
Inhouse Pancakes X Purple City Genetics Watermelon Delight…
Ok PCG… I am running a Banana X DurbF1 X Gushers for …the longest I ever ran anything.
100 bucks for 6 fems… I also ran Wakanda and it was so good I bred it with Godbud and a Top Dawg Sour Diesel BX4
Man I have to run that is my mantra
And lastly a WSS Reese McFlurry…the cuts are fems and this prick goes into reveg…I hope she shits the bed so i can make it something greater but in veg…she smells so nice I gots to.

The outdoor 4… My GOD I am so pleased …100% LEGAL

2 Likes

AND in other super karma news.
my DreamCatcher female…is bulking and smells 100% blue dream

Stardawg is ok but wow does it dominate.

1 female of 10 seeds… KARMA BLUE DREAM.

1 Like

Fresh Sulphur treatments… no room to bloom LET EM RIDE

I agree with Anthony… RIP.

3 Likes