OldSchoolNewKid's First Plant... Success?!

Looking good :sunglasses: :+1:

I’d probably have taken a few more of the lowest level just for air flow.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Looks good, I’d have pruned the lowers though

1 Like

thanks guys. with this being my first personal plant, and being such a newbie, I’m still in the whole “oh no, i cant be too harsh and hurt my baby” mindset. which is funny because I’ve worked in the commercial growing industry for a year now as a farmer, and i can get pretty brutal and aggressive with the plants now without worry! it’s just with MY baby, i cant do that yet. I’m still just a worried little first time parent lol :sweat_smile: I quickly learned though that commercial growing and home growing are 2 completely different worlds!

1 Like

here’s some pics from yesterday… my buddy got a cool scope that i got to get some nice close ups of the trichs. I’m thinkin she’s close, but maybe another week or two! what yall think?!

5 Likes

Week or two sounds about right from the looks of things, 2 might be pushing it a hair, keep checking with scope until you see more amber

Looks good, nice job :+1:

1 Like

Just caught up on your grow diary, very nice!! My seedlings are almost to where your very first picture is, it’s my first grow too! So exciting!!! Good luck, looks like it turned out pretty good. Some of those purple pictures you posted I was like…drool lol

1 Like

I’m liking her for sure, good job.

1 Like